My Glorious Model O- died after 2 months .

Associate
So my Model O- has developed the notorious cable issue and is totally unusable right now.
I only have it two months but ive loved every minute with it.
Now i need something more reliable and of similar feel and performance.
Suggestions appreciated.

Associate
If it's two months and from ocuk they will provide you with a replacement with new cable and box design. Which fixed this issue. Or contact glorious with proof and get free cable.

Fk2 is closes to this mouse. I like glorious but the QC for me has been flakey over quite a few mice

Associate
OP
So i sent it back to overclockers who said on the support forum they will replace or refund.
They seem to have changed their minds and have sent the mouse to manufacturer who will repair it and i have to wait up to 28 days.
So it took days to get to ocuk, they now sent it to manufacturers and i have to wait.
Thing is i do not want a repair i wanted a replacement, at this stage im just gonna get a refund.
We warned guys overclockers are not playing ball with this one.

Associate
OP
Well it seems the email is an automated one, over on support page ocuk are telling me they are replacing so all good.
I was shocked to be honest as im dealing with ocuk well over a decade and never an issue.

Associate
OP
Well new mouse arrived today but its old stock and old boxing not the new cable setup that ocuk promised me.

It cost me €10 to ship the faulty mouse back and im im going to have to do it yet again, BS carry on ocuk not impresed at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well new mouse arrived today but its old stock and old boxing not the new cable setup that ocuk promised me.

It cost me €10 to ship the faulty mouse back and im im going to have to do it yet again, BS carry on ocuk not impresed at all.

Garbage service, try another smaller type mouse. This issue is putting me off Glorious and towards Xtrfy.

Associate
OP
Well im stuck with it now it seems unless i try to send it back and pay yet another €10 shipping added to the previous shipping cost, thats almost half the price of a new mouse for God sake.

Actually scratch that ocuk are not willing to take second one back,, well done ocuk a loyal customer of 14 years gone.

Soldato
Well im stuck with it now it seems unless i try to send it back and pay yet another €10 shipping added to the previous shipping cost, thats almost half the price of a new mouse for God sake.

Actually scratch that ocuk are not willing to take second one back,, well done ocuk a loyal customer of 14 years gone.

edit

Last edited:
Associate

Wow they must have mixed stock then as I bought one a while back with new box/cable. That's a shame

What finish colour was it? I just ordered a matte white -0 again so I'll report back what I get. Its going back if its the old cable though. I've already dealt with issues with those. Maybe they are hanging on to the old for replacements?

Last edited:
Associate
Just got model 0- matte white in. Was new cable and box QC really good on this copy. Ordered another for tomorrow so will report back on that one.

Associate
OP
OCUK really tried to pull a fast, one, they sent me this mouse in an Ascend box ie new box i believe but its the old shoelace cable.
Im well pised off with them.

Associate
OCUK really tried to pull a fast, one, they sent me this mouse in an Ascend box ie new box i believe but its the old shoelace cable.
mmm that seems very odd. The new box (Both say Ascend on) is much flatter and the cable doesn't tuck under the plastic it sits level with the mouse.

Soldato

Yeah, you don't know what cable you're getting and it seems you can't even trust OCUK not to try and screw you with the old cable. Lousy customer service. The Xtrfy is fantastic if you like ergo's, but that seems unlikely if you've got the 0-.

Associate
OP
mmm that seems very odd. The new box (Both say Ascend on) is much flatter and the cable doesn't tuck under the plastic it sits level with the mouse.

yes exaclty, ive seen images and videos of the box layout and the new cable.
i was given the ascend box with old cable, ******* ocuk screwing right there guys beware.

Back
Top Bottom