Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
im still struggling with smg's, its the longshots. i have done pretty much every other challenge except the longshots.

For SMGS I found the Rust map perfect as it's still small enough to be fast paced but you have a lot of opportunities to get a long shot kill. Kinda annoyed that for Platinum marksman rifles I need to get marksman rifles and sniper rifles to gold first. I don't really enjoy using the snipers but I have the Mk2 Carbine and Kar98k in gold so I feel like I should try really. Decided that I'll do shotguns next as I have almost got the first one gold now which means I only have the last fully-automatic one to get gold before they're platinum also! the assault rifles will take me forever. Not even bothering with the LMGS.

I bought the season pass. Didn't realise you could get it for free. I had earned enough cod points for last season to get it!

edit: Good luck with the Uzi. that and the PP Bizon, but the Uzi especially were a real big chore to do.

Last edited:
Associate
im still struggling with smg's, its the longshots. i have done pretty much every other challenge except the longshots.

Longshot kills are easier to achieve on groundwar, especially hardcore mode, where the TTK is much lower.

I bought the season pass. Didn't realise you could get it for free. I had earned enough cod points for last season to get it!

Sorry, I should've made it more clear, however you can use said points to buy the next battle pass, so all is not lost!

I've obtained platinum for all of the shotguns, and I completed the gold challenge for the FAMAS, P90 and PKM. I'm nearly done with the M4 and MP5 also. I looked into damascus, but that requires you to achieve platinum for every gun in the game!

Last edited:
Caporegime
you can do longshots on rust just go to hardcore mode. go to the corner where you can climb up and shoot people at range. some guns are easier than others. shot guns are really easy to level fast.

Soldato
Sorry, I should've made it more clear, however you can use said points to buy the next battle pass, so all is not lost!

I've obtained platinum for all of the shotguns, and I completed the gold challenge for the FAMAS, P90 and PKM. I'm nearly done with the M4 and MP5 also. I looked into damascus, but that requires you to achieve platinum for every gun in the game!

Haha no I shouldn't have used the word 'bought' as I didn't buy anything I just used my accumulated CoD points. It had a button saying "buy" so i pressed it to see how much it was and then it just applied it. I have 600 coins left so need to make another 400 over the next month

So far I've got SMGS and pistols both platinum and in gold I have, Oden, 725, R9-0, MK2 Carbine and Kar98k. I doubt I'll ever get platinum Assault rifles, just too many

Associate
What is with the dual pistols? I can't see how to unlock them but anyone I face against them is pretty much a one shot. It's almost as bad as the 725.

In order to get Akimbo for a specific handgun, you are tasked with getting three kills with that handgun equipped with a specific weapon perk in five separate games (i.e. “Get 3 kills in 5 different matches using the Frangible-Wounding perk with the M19”).

https://blog.activision.com/call-of...kimbo-Handguns-in-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare

Associate
Activision's new Warzone gametype for Modern Warfare is a big deal. The incoming battle royale mode will support 200 players on a map that's twice as big as Black Ops 4's Blackout BR, complete with free access on console on PC. Warzone will be both a standalone free-to-play download as well as baked right into premium Modern Warfare versions, and is expected to support cross-play on all platforms.

As for the mode itself, Warzone will offer squad play across the massive map, and even have a ping mechanic straight from Apex Legends, and Infinity Ward has created a new in-game loot system that creates tons of tension.

Sources tell VGC that after you kill an enemy, you earn a resource called plunder, which can be used to buy gear and the like. The more plunder you have, the more of a target you become (think Headhunter from Halo). The game also lets you store up plunter but alerts enemies to your treasure.

The mode is expected to go live in March for all Modern Warfare owners as well as offered as a standalone free download.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7069...oyale-warzone-supports-200-players/index.html

70693_893_call-of-dutys-free-to-play-battle-royale-warzone-supports-200-players.jpg

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Because battle royal has been done to death. I personally don't care for this.

Errr you know you are talking about COD..... that`s not been done to death at all............

It will be intereasting to see how it pans on out in COD, I think i would much prefer the simpler PUBG style in truth, you jump in Loot and die to a cheater without all this storage and buying stuff.

Associate
Errr you know you are talking about COD..... that`s not been done to death at all............

Absolutely spot on! The Battle Royale genre is still in it's infancy, and has plenty of room to grow. PUBG isn't the be-all and end-all! This has a lot of potential, all of the necessary mechanics are already in Modern Warfare, such as large-scale maps, reviving squadmates, vehicles, weapon customisation etc. If it's cross-platform and F2P, it could do extremely well.

Soldato
I for one am massively pumped for Warzone. Blackout was the most fun I have had in a Cod game for a long time.
Looks like it'll either drop tomorrow, or announced tomorrow and dropped next Tuesday.

Exciting times.

Back
Top Bottom