Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
That's what I'm expecting £599 but hoping for £499

But that did not work out well for PS3 at launch think that arrived with a price tag of £599.
Think the market is a bit different. If it arrives at 499.99, theirs no doubting the commitment from MS to comsole gaming. They sure ain't messing about hardware wise. This machine and xbox pass tailored to multiple machines. God damn.
Rdna2 as well for graphics, wonder if this is what pushed the bigger box design for cooling to push the clock speeds.

Caporegime
MS might come to our rescue this year, save us some organs (kidneys, liver, lung, eyes) or children we would have had to sell for the upcoming RTX3000 series, if the rumours are corrent and is 900mm2 chip :p
Who could have thought, MS been a charity :D
New XBox at £999 confirmed :p :p
Just need a price tag now.

Can we really get that box for £499 ???
They can easily afford to make such a loss on each unit, if they choose.

It will be about what they think you and I are prepared to cough up.

Seems like we may not know the final price until very shortly before it releases, with Sony keeping so quiet.

Soldato
Weird that you bother to post in this forum.

I understand digital cameras have impressive specs but I don't go into photography threads because I have no intention of buying one.

Strange guy
Isn't he the same guy that was touching himself over the stadia saying how amazing it is but then didn't buy one?

Soldato
More i think about it the more insane it gets.

12tflops with NAVI 7nm+/RDNA2.0 will be crazy.

Baring in mind that the old 6tflops Series X was using GCN2.0, The most powerful GCN GPU was the Vega64 at 12.6 flops but is matched if not bettered by a 9.7tflop RX5700XT using Navi /RDNA1.0.

I think based off those numbers the GPU in the rumoured lockhart 4tflops model will match the One X's 6 tflops but the CPU improvements and storage improvements will be massive on top.

But on the Series X if you add in the 12Tflops Navi figure, and then factor into that tech like VRS, Hardware Ray tracing and potentially further efficiency in RDNA2.0 which we don't know of yet it could make those which make those TFlop numbers even more underrated/misleading, its pretty exciting stuff...

Man of Honour
More i think about it the more insane it gets.

12tflops with NAVI 7nm+/RDNA2.0 will be crazy.

Baring in mind that the old 6tflops Series X was using GCN2.0, The most powerful GCN GPU was the Vega64 at 12.6 flops but is matched if not bettered by a 9.7tflop RX5700XT using Navi /RDNA1.0.

I think based off those numbers the GPU in the rumoured lockhart 4tflops model will match the One X's 6 tflops but the CPU improvements and storage improvements will be massive on top.

But on the Series X if you add in the 12Tflops Navi figure, and then factor into that tech like VRS, Hardware Ray tracing and potentially further efficiency in RDNA2.0 which we don't know of yet it could make those which make those TFlop numbers even more underrated/misleading, its pretty exciting stuff...

If that was the case they wouldn't have said that it's only 2x the power of the one x/8x the power of the one.

Soldato
I wonder if forza motorsport (maybe horizon?) will be able to hit 120fps

can’t wait to see some actual games running on this console.
I hope so! I heard that 90fps is also a target so where we may not see 120, there will be games that can do 90fps it won't always be a drop down to half

Back
Top Bottom