The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Well I ordered the expansion today so just got to wait till the 3rd. Will make my way through episode 3 before hand which should lead me to this

Man of Honour
Bought the season pass for £8 so I got back in to it big time over the weekend. Really enjoying it again, it's nice to have taken a break. Got my gear score up to 450 odd and world tier 5, so it feels like I'm doing the good stuff now

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Bought the season pass for £8 so I got back in to it big time over the weekend. Really enjoying it again, it's nice to have taken a break. Got my gear score up to 450 odd and world tier 5, so it feels like I'm doing the good stuff now

Bro, what happened to watching my back on CoD MW? :'(

Associate
Very nice SoTG was.So much things to do,not just blind grinding.Cant wait for Tuesday :D

Indeed, First they had my curiosity, but now they have my attention.
Consider it pre-ordered. Looks amazing. Course that dark zone set is totally not op at all in the slightest. no no. :D

Free trial is live and back on sale for £2.50.
Wish this game had cross play, would be sweet.

Soldato
For some reason I have on the left of the monitor a notice telling me to visit the stash as I have items in my mailbox, I have nothing at all, it clearly states 0/60 so anyone any thoughts on what is going on?

EDIT: Turned out that the gear I got from a 'special' box needed to be transferred to my inventory. Doh.

Associate
Suppose they wanted to bring in more players and it's certainly worked, haven't seen the game this busy since launch. Plus as they are selling the warlords update they'll make money of that anyway.

Soldato
So did The Division 2 flop or something? why was it recently £2.50

No, but they have Warlords of New York being released next week, they also have a free weekend this weekend as well.

From what i recall, you need to buy the base game and Warlords of New York.

Just done all the content except the raid and i loved it all.

Soldato
It took what seemed like forever to drop for me. Then yesterday I did a 'Challenging' Bounty in the AR targeted zone and had two drop in the space of a couple of minutes.

I had practically given up on finding one, noticed your post and within 5 mins of starting a bounty in an AR zone, it dropped. :)

I like it to a point, but not as good as my Eagle Bearer for challenging or heroic missions ;)

cnnQ65A.jpg

QKvtqKQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom