NZXT H1

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Thats the top of the GPU though. There will be barley any airflow coming through the top.

Honeslty, i'm sure the temps & airflow in this case will be fine.
We won't know for sure until we've had our hands on the case but i'm fairly certian NZXT will have done their research with this.

Air comes out of both sides of the GPU. So air will come out of one side and hit the glass, the other side is fine as that's vented.

Ali mentions it here in his review - https://youtu.be/0YOL4g5YiEw?t=565

https://www.gigabyte.com/FileUpload/Global/KeyFeature/1233/img/vga/09.png

** Do not hotlink images **

It's not terrible to be honest, but it isn't the most optimised it could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Fair enough but £300's still crazy money for a case, PSU and cooler IMO! Maybe I'm not the target market for this though :p

It's this PSU:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/seas...-gold-modular-sfx-power-supply-ca-06n-ss.html

Paired with an otherwise unreleased 140mm variant of this:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/nzxt-kraken-m22-aio-water-cooling-unit-120mm-hs-01g-nx.html

So that's a good £200+ spent there. And a GPU riser would set you back another £30-£40 (looking at the cable, likely the higher end of that range).

Overall, it costs about the same as a Raijintek Ophion or Phanteks Evolv Shift would with the same PSU and AIO.

Last edited:
Soldato
Around the 4:30 mark in this video, is that an Aorus 5700 XT?

Would have been nice of NZXT to provide more details on GPU clearance, rather than a very approximate "2.5 slot" figure. If the Aorus fits (even without the dust filter) then that's very impressive. Means most GPUs will be fine.

Associate
Here you go guys! No ETA on launch or stock yet (Damn Coronavirus).

NZXT H1 Mini-ITX Case with AIO & PSU - Black Tempered Glass @ £299.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX Case, Included 140mm AIO Cooler, Included 650W Modular Gold Rated PSU, Included PCI-E Riser Card, Tempered Glass Front Panel, 13.6L Volume, Front Panel USB-C, Supports Full Length GPU

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT H1 Mini-ITX Case with AIO & PSU - White Tempered Glass @ £299.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX Case, Included 140mm AIO Cooler, Included 650W Modular Gold Rated PSU, Included PCI-E Riser Card, Tempered Glass Front Panel, 13.6L Volume, Front Panel USB-C, Supports Full Length GPU

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
this case does look pretty good tbh a decent 650w psu and a 140mm aio for £300, got me thinking should i swap out from my dan a4 for this.

i'd like to know if you can use other sfx psu as i've got a corsair sf 750w i'd like to keep, maybe order custom cables too :)

Soldato
Yeah, nobody has mentioned if you can remove the PSU. I'm also tempted to switch to this to house my 3900x.

same with me my 3900x atm is ok but the 92mm aio does struggle from time to time, kinda hoping that this does support dominator kits of ram, but not sure as the aio does look pretty close, time will tell and if all works i may be tempted to ditch my dan4 and go for this XD

EDIT overclockers have said what dimentions ram has to be and its 45mm max which is a shame as corsair dominators are 55mm in height, will have to look at other options, best one so far is trident z modules at 44mm high

Last edited:
Soldato
i've bit the bullet and pre-ordered also (with whats happeing around the world there will be a shortage of everything which will drive up prices big time), not a fan of the white one so opted for matt black and have ordered a set of g.skill trident z neo modules, 32gb dual channel, 3600mhz speed, cl18 form elseware as overclockers didnt have them :(, checked and they are 41 - 44mm in height so they should fit under the aio once its closed up

EDIT: one thing to note i may need to move my mp600 drive behind the mobo as it does petrude around 5mm taller than the rear i/o sheild of my board, i hope it will fit but if not round the back it goes

Last edited:
Soldato
@OcUK - PREDATOR

I know you said no ETA, but any rough idea? A competitor had this down as coming in to stock on the 7th March, but they've now changed this to the 10th April. If that's in the right ballpark, I'd like to cancel and place a fresh order once it's out. I figured we were talking about a week or two TBH due to what a competitor was showing.

Associate
@OcUK - PREDATOR

I know you said no ETA, but any rough idea? A competitor had this down as coming in to stock on the 7th March, but they've now changed this to the 10th April. If that's in the right ballpark, I'd like to cancel and place a fresh order once it's out. I figured we were talking about a week or two TBH due to what a competitor was showing.

I have enquired with my NZXT Account Manager and the information I have been given is;
We are expecting them mid April (Fingers Crossed), as they should be shipping from China at the end of the week.

I have UK Allocation confirmed so I will have stock once the first Units arrive in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom