Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
Ok, I'll what I can do.
Server setup is fine, but I've completely forgotten how to set up stracker, so you'll have to bear with me :o

In the meantime, shout outs to: @Born2BSlow @Yadda @PinkFloyd @Fireblade2K4 @Gixer @golfnut @rodders @MikeTheNative @MoodyB @TonyTurbo78 @V F @i-bert @Sp00n @andy_mk3 @Ryan-3 @Dup @Paddyqwerty1 @Valver @Mr.Cookie @almoststew1990 @dl8860 @magicoi @fastboy @danswan @DAIR @Oncles @Boycey0211 @Deluxe @banja @Bad_HatHarry @soundb0y @Ja5peruk @DONOHUE07

And anyone else that wants to join in!

thanks for the mention. I'm spending a lot of time on iRacing and ACC at the moment, not sure I'll be going back to AC to be perfectly honest, things have moved on.

Soldato
OP
Fair enough if you're racing.
For something like this, they just don't have the variety that keeps things interesting.

When we last ran this, I was considering doing a TT or even race series that followed the real life F1 and/or GT events.
I wasn't sure we had the numbers or the commitment to do something like that. Thoughts?

Soldato
OP
Right, there's a test server up if anyone is able to jump on at some point today/tomorrow. If this works properly with stracker etc, then we're good to go.

Name: OCUK TT Test
It's just a few Kunos cars at Brands Indy
Lap times >HERE<

The server is SOL enabled. If you don't have SOL, why the hell not? :p It should default to stock weather if you don't have it.
If you need any help with SOL or Shaders Patch, let me know.

Also, shoutout to @danoliver1 and @hyperseven

Soldato
Not sure I have the time for Assetto Corsa at the moment, too many other things consuming my time at the moment. Whether that be away from home, 3d printing or other games! Not ruling it out, just don't want to commit. I need to see if I can make space to set up my wheel in the office!

Soldato
OP
Good stuff, chaps :)

Ok, I'm 99% sure everything's fine, so don't worry about the test server. I'll have a proper one up at some point today.

In the meantime, install SOL+Shaders Patch if you haven't already done so. You will need to be using AC Content manager.

>Content Manager<
>SOL download< Follow the install manual pdf, which has links to Shaders Patch.

It's all pretty easy to install and configure these days and the performance impact is fairly minor - in fact, there's a performance improvement in some cases.

The server won't ever be running a full 24hr cycle. It'll either be a static chosen time, or cover a select set of hours.
This way, you'll get the lovely aesthetics, but nobody will get an unfair advantage from being on the server when it happens to be in significantly more advantageous lighting conditions.

Soldato
OP
Cheers :) pTracker's a funny one with getting installed... Not the end of the world if you can't get it to work.

OK, so the server is now up! We're going for an all American blast into the sunset.
Daytona Road Course >>DOWNLOAD<<

Dallara Corvette DP
Oreca FLM09 >> DOWNLOAD PACK<<
AC Legends GT40 MkIV >>DOWNLOAD<<
AC Legends Shelby Daytona >>DOWNLOAD<<

Please read the OP for further info and downloads that will hopefully avoid any potential issues with you getting this to work the way it should :)

If you get on the server and don't find yourself in the sunset with the tracklights on, let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom