Best gsync for £650 or less

Associate
Haven’t bought a monitor in years and looking to get a 27” gsync monitor with a limit of around £700. Any suggestions welcome. It’ll be paired with a RTX 2080 TI

Soldato
looking to get a 27” gsync monitor

Think very carefully before getting a pure GSync monitor. Nvidia seems to be stepping away from Gsync and over to Freesync, especially as Variable Rate Refresh is part of HDMI 2.1. You're better off getting a monitor that's listed as 'Gsync compatible'.

Associate
With that budget why not go to 34" I had a 27" and the difference is very noticeable.

What would you recommend? I'm looking for a monitor as well and really want a 34" ultra wide (only on 24" atm) but everything always points to the LG27GL850 at this kind of price.

Soldato
Think very carefully before getting a pure GSync monitor. Nvidia seems to be stepping away from Gsync and over to Freesync, especially as Variable Rate Refresh is part of HDMI 2.1. You're better off getting a monitor that's listed as 'Gsync compatible'.

Yeah I wouldnt get a Gsync monitor now especially when I got a Gsync compatible 32" for less than £200 and I spent £650 on the Asus PG279 one. Apart from the difference in hz I think the 32" is just as good if not better.

Back
Top Bottom