Candyman (2020)

Associate
I did enjoy the original, that trailer was fudging crap though, hopeufully not an indicator of the quality of the film.

Why did they play it twice; did i miss something?

Permabanned
Jordan Peele is involved so it could be decent.

Absolutely addicted to Key and Peele skits on YouTube and really enjoyed Get Out and (to a lesser extent) 'Us'

Try the new Twilight Zone TV show that Jordan Peele brought back. He even does the little intro and outro on every episode. There's a couple of them that are not up to the overall high standard but they are all well worth a watch.

Associate
Jordan Peele is involved so it could be decent.

Absolutely addicted to Key and Peele skits on YouTube and really enjoyed Get Out and (to a lesser extent) 'Us'

Exactly this. Assumed a standard reboot/remake and was not in the least bit interested but the new trailer actually looks fairly interesting and a bit different.
Might be ok...!

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Bee.. Ah.. Wrong franchise..

Caporegime
Always thought Tony Todd was a legit actor and had a real screen presence. Candyman and Final Destination especially.

He bugs the crap out of me with the say he speaks with such emphasis on certain words, like anything ending in t or d has an added accent to it. Just one of those voices you know right away.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
He had a great DS9 episode as well :D
Yeah. He was also Wharf’s brother in Star Trek TNG. He has a very distinct voice. I remember when I used to be into Dota 2 around 7-8 years ago I spotted hero’s voices that sounded like him, would google it and sure as **** it was him every time :D

Back
Top Bottom