Spec me a cheap 4k monitor under £250

Soldato
Looking for a 60hz monitor as a second screen for playing single player games in 4k.
Would prefer ips, and also 1ms but understand that's difficult.
So far I have found the benq el287ou which is HDR it says...
And the Asus vp28uqg

Any help would be great as want to get the best I can for my dollars.

Soldato
Looking for a 60hz monitor as a second screen for playing single player games in 4k.
Would prefer ips, and also 1ms but understand that's difficult.
So far I have found the benq el287ou which is HDR it says...
And the Asus vp28uqg

Any help would be great as want to get the best I can for my dollars.

Gonna be moving on my IIlyama Prolite B2875UHSU with freesync soon if you are interested in 2nd hand, though it is a tn panel. But it is 1ms. Have a think. Which part of the country is the MAsonic Temple?

Soldato
OP
Gonna be moving on my IIlyama Prolite B2875UHSU with freesync soon if you are interested in 2nd hand, though it is a tn panel. But it is 1ms. Have a think. Which part of the country is the MAsonic Temple?
Surrey, matey.
I could be persuaded in a second hand one, although I was trying to go for maximum image quality seeing as I wanted it to play single player games, that's why an ips was the favoured

Soldato
Yeah I can understand the want for IPS now as new they are cheap enough. I was just asking where you are in case you were close to try it on the off chance. I live in South Devon by the sea so it was a long shot as - no one really lives south of me. The quality whilst not bad for a tn is no where near anything like IPS. See whats about though new and weigh up the options. It has freesync going for it and it works under G-Sync with my 1080ti.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I can understand the want for IPS now as new they are cheap enough. I was just asking where you are in case you were close to try it on the off chance. I live in South Devon by the sea so it was a long shot as - no one really lives south of me. The quality whilst not bad for a tn is no where near anything like IPS. See whats about though new and weigh up the options. It has freesync going for it and it works under G-Sync with my 1080ti.
I will definitely look out for it, thank you for the suggestion and heads up

Back
Top Bottom