US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Associate
I dunno, clearly Negan has a zombie kink going on. Im still curious whether he's playing for the good team, the bad team, or maybe just his team. A middle of the road episode though I thought for a mid-season opener.

Soldato
I think he's still playing for the good team although he'll probably be perceived as the opposite by them.

Yeah they have dropped the odd clue here and there. His little speech about him "becoming a monster to save people" Very disappointing episode though. Lots of folk have complained about most of the episode being so dark it was unwatchable.

Soldato
I hate what they have done with Carol, she had a period of being a total badass which I enjoyed - now into an utter moron.

I'm watching the show out of habit, I go in with zero expectations and still end up disappointed.

I hope they turn it around and start having more than 1 or 2 must-watch episodes per season.

Soldato
I hate what they have done with Carol, she had a period of being a total badass which I enjoyed - now into an utter moron.

I'm watching the show out of habit, I go in with zero expectations and still end up disappointed.

I hope they turn it around and start having more than 1 or 2 must-watch episodes per season.

Same here, I continue to watch the show because I've followed it from the beginning. The first few seasons were great entertainment with far more engaging characters and story lines. Likewise Carol's story arc is bizarre, they've built her up from an abused housewife to badass, only to have her unravel; instead of wreaking jaw dropping revenge. It's not so many episodes ago she was burning folk alive, now she loses it in a dusty cave????
Character wise, bar Negan, Daryl, Eugene, Jerry & Carol at a push, none hold any real interest. I continue to watch the show, but it's lost its way, but passes an hour on a Monday evening.

Caporegime
No one watched the latest episode? Think I'd have made her take the mask off first!

it was just to show he digs her thing. by saying take it off also would be almost like a order and he wants her thinking shes in charge she may also of been testing him. hes cleverly manipulating her to do what he wants but...depending on how the writers do this its either going to end up with him killing her or she him. i think negan is 200 percent going to be done in. probably saving someone.

was weird :p

Soldato
i think negan is 200 percent going to be done in. probably saving someone.
but he has the most charisma of all the characters left .. that macheovelic side ... the saviour of the series; would have to die with Lucille by his side, though.

the scrambling through dark tunnels tedious - I need an oled, with better black levels.

I suppose Carol goes through these depressive cycles, like when she lived reclusively outside the (tiger guys) commune.

Caporegime
but he has the most charisma of all the characters left .. that macheovelic side ... the saviour of the series; would have to die with Lucille by his side, though.

the scrambling through dark tunnels tedious - I need an oled, with better black levels.

I suppose Carol goes through these depressive cycles, like when she lived reclusively outside the (tiger guys) commune.

im sure he wont be dead until the very end in something very climatic or fitting for the very reason you suggest. black or dark episodes are quite hard to watch. i know what you mean. carol does my head in...:p

Soldato
Like others here, I'm watching out of habit, but I'm finding my self skipping ahead quite a lot which I NEVER used to do in the earlier seasons or indeed with any other show I watch,

Can't stand writing stupidity into a show to drive the plot and drama forwards, but unfortunately, that's 90% of TWD now :(

Also, Carol needs to fall off a cliff.

Soldato
It's still annoying how many chances they had to kill that big dude, but decided to shout and alert him, rather than just stabbing/shooting him

I resigned myself to it being a comic-book/soap-opera some time back. I try and brush off all the "he's behind you moments" and the why did he not just kill him/her when they were stood in front of him? It's gone from the early series where every episode could stand on it's own merit. To wishy-washy build up to the mid and end of series dreary cliffhanger. Whisperers are just rubbish in concept. You'd have finished them off in a morning if you had put your mind to it.

Soldato
Hey, what can we do to spice up this horde scene? I don't think a small rag-tag militia being overrun and fighting for their lives is exciting enough

Hmm.... how about we have the Whisperers using innards and gibs to create twangy and stretchy catapults with which to fire 100% accurate bags of tree sap at people and then also be world class archers too with flaming arrows?

Genius !!

Soldato
Given that most buildings are just sat there decaying, why have they not gone out and scavenged all the steel girders they can find and....

j8oveeA.jpg

They don't even need to be that densely packed for zombies walkers either. They could be 20' apart and have a girder dropped into the top 'V'.

Soldato
Given that most buildings are just sat there decaying, why have they not gone out and scavenged all the steel girders they can find and....

They don't even need to be that densely packed for zombies walkers either. They could be 20' apart and have a girder dropped into the top 'V'.

Don't come in here with your logic! It's the same as why not dig a huge moat!

It annoyed me that as they kept killing them at the barricade, the dead ones never seemed to pile up. You'd expect them to end up being the barrier.

No matter how much i tell myself to switch off brain, i still get annoyed by the stupidness.

Back
Top Bottom