OcUK IS CELEBRATING 20 YEARS: CRAZY IN-STORE ONLY DEALS & FREE FOOD DRINKS FORUM MEET!!!

Associate
So what's the best deal out the lot? Well out the loop with pc stuff at the moment and still rocking a 290x lightning with 3570k (I think) CPU. The 2080 is out the question.

Caporegime
Those were the days when customers only had one interest, cooling and noise was irrelevant. Back in those days it was about if the fan can hover and the 38mm Delta fans pretty much would hover above the desk.
Sod 38mm. I’ve still got my Alpha PAL8045 and Delta 80mm SHE (could be an EHE actually).

Caporegime
Also free coronavirus as you stand shoulder-to-shoulder in the queues, and bump into people in the crowded shop!

Remember to bring lots of hand sanitiser!

Associate
Allways the "horder", i've still got six 38mm Delta fans............................and they still get used at times when nothing else could do the job :D

They do frighten the cats though :D

Oh yes the Deltas! With cooling I didn't think about the dB at all - for my first custom system it was just CFM!

I've just found my original OcUK receipt from Jan 2003 - mine is a rare all black version of the Coolercase 'Extreme XS' priced at £92 and had 4x 120mm and 2x 80mm YS Tech fans - these made it sound like a Harrier Jump Jet and so loud I could hear it the other room.

I still use it today but with much quieter Akasa fans. Its probably been home to at least seven various systems and the original fans and parts are in my spares box.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010123...log/Online_Catalogue_Coolercase_Range_34.html

Don
I has the GW802 but had the slightly quieter setup, then swapped it for a brushed aluminium one from OcUK, cant remember name but it was stunning

Soldato
@Gibbo Really wish you guys had some more online deals for water cooling parts. I need a 420 rad, pump/res, coolant and a few other bits... cash burning a hole in my pocket and nothing coming up on mm

Caporegime
I’ll be popping down shortly, although unless you’ve got an old 1080ti sat on a shelf somewhere there’s nothing in particular I’m in desperate need of though. :/

Certainly looks worth a visit regardless from the photos on social media. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom