This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Yeah it's a combined machine. I only tend to tumble dry my bed sheets and towels and don't have space for a separate dryer so got a combo :)

You've got me now looking online since I'm sitting here at my mums, waiting on bed sheets and duvet covers in the tumble dryer as I don't have space in my flat for a separate dryer.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Note to self: if this fever isn't gone in the morning, gttf doctors.

Pardon my french. There was a moose loose in the hoose.

But wha hae mouse fer man
That wan the ither tailed?
Fur a wee auld hard cheese?
Or braveries regaled?

Permabanned
I can understand having wifi on something like a roomba. But I still have to load and program the washing machine at the end of the day. And I haven't got any kids that might accidentally be put in with the washing, so no reason to stop it mid cycle for any reason.

We're creating a network of machines that will have **** security by default, idiot owners that can't secure them, inevitably they will cease getting updates after their warranty period ends because for the manufacturers it's "lol not my problem now"..... nation states will be using botnets of washing machines, fridges and toasters for massive DDoS attacks on other nation states.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Took a neuroregenesis sleeping tablet last night, mind is clearer this morning. Fever much fainter, breathing seems almost back to normal.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Neuroregenesis? Who prescribed them, Bones McCoy lol

Nah. It was an antidepressant type - several of which have neuroregenerative properties.

Which also helps after you've suffered the radiological burden of multiple brain scans back to back especially at the 2mo post stage (as I have). The research is freely available on PubMed if you feel like searching for it.

Nb. The other sleep meds weren't doing the trick - I was still waking several times a night on those by my pulsatile tinnitus.The instructions are the same though - take 20 minutes before sleep in the evening when required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom