Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Toyota GT86, She is called "Christene" .. Because she likes to try and kill me. lowed with Olin Coil Overs, Just fitted an Oil Cooler and Baffle to the sump, Koing 18" Illusion Wheels with PS4 tires, Got a new hood coming and ordered in a supercharger ill fit when I get time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

OcUK Staff
Toyota GT86, She is called "Christene" .. Because she likes to try and kill me. lowed with Olin Coil Overs, Just fitted an Oil Cooler and Baffle to the sump, Koing 18" Illusion Wheels with PS4 tires, Got a new hood coming and ordered in a supercharger ill fit when I get time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Lovely car, looked great on Saturday at OcUK birthday party. :)

Soldato

Nice. I've heard you have to be really handsome to own such an amazing vehicle, so well done.

Associate
Thks guys. P.s im ugly as Hell..... Gibbos car is just so dammed lush. I heard that thing fly past going to OCUK and it just sent shivers down my spine.

Ill be adding some advertising but still not sure yet. (pic is as close as we could get with GT86), I may also colour match the new bonnet, but will wait and see.

88423261-193424711876605-5908006168831197184-n.jpg

87587667-2862815457110135-1225142178553004032-n.jpg"

Im going to add, I know nothing about cars and this is my first time modding a car, Everything that has been done to her was done by my self (except wheel alignment).

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Thks guys. P.s im ugly as Hell..... Gibbos car is just so dammed lush. I heard that thing fly past going to OCUK and it just sent shivers down my spine.

Thanks man, yep I love driving the thing, the noise is just unreal, car has so much soul, only car that might replace it would be an 812 superfast. :D

Associate
I have to admit, there is enough power for a normal driver and the way she can kick back at low speeds is different. Adding a larger engine with the wheels and tyers they supply at stock would see a few collisions.
The price and the balance is oky as it is, adding a larger engine would add a lot more cost to the car. The fact its so cheap and there is so many mods you can do to it makes it a fun car to play with.

Maybe there should be 2 versions e.g beginner and pro. But let be honest if you want the speed go for a supra. I went for a test drive in one last week and boy shes a different beast with a hellish price tag to boot.

Associate
That is stunning, such a great choice, I just also got one which is more or less identical. :D

I thought I saw your name appear on the owners club with the dodgy paint on the red one..

As for the garage, it was a main selling point of the house I purchased this year.. It's been a bit of a project though from a dark dingy space:
garage4.png

To pulling out half of the upper floor:
garage2.png

All of the boards were used to replace rotten boards in the back part of the garage - 2 birds with one stone..

Removing all of the beams:
garage3.png

To having a nice, light, usable space:
garage.png

After summer I'm going to be saving up for a single post lift to finish it off. :D

OcUK Staff
I thought I saw your name appear on the owners club with the dodgy paint on the red one..

As for the garage, it was a main selling point of the house I purchased this year.. It's been a bit of a project though from a dark dingy space:
garage4.png

To pulling out half of the upper floor:
garage2.png

All of the boards were used to replace rotten boards in the back part of the garage - 2 birds with one stone..

Removing all of the beams:
garage3.png

To having a nice, light, usable space:
garage.png

After summer I'm going to be saving up for a single post lift to finish it off. :D

How come you swapped front end over? The modded looking one looks better, put it back on unless those older photos?
Is yours moonrock or silverstone?

I've got a moonrock one, not planning too much mod wise with mine, just got another set of wheels, same design as yours which I prefer and plan to put PS4's on then the wheels it has come with (5 spokes) I am probably going to fit with a Winter set of tyres as I suspect this time next year the Abarth will be gone as plan to probably sell that later this year and just use the two 9000rpm beast.

Garage, barn rules, absolutely enough height there to get a decent ramp in place.

Back
Top Bottom