The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Downloading the game from scratch is just under 60gb. I got another copy for my son to play on and that’s the size including today’s update but he doesn’t have access to the expansion.

looking forward to getting on tonight

jpm

jpm

Associate
Seem to be getting constant crashing at the moment, every 10 mins or so. Had to redo the opening DLC mission 4 times because it would crash then send me back to the start.

It was ok before the update.

Soldato
It’s being fixed in the morning. Managed to get lucky and get all four tonight and hit level 40. Grind starts again tomorrow, so far it seems like a good improvement and the gear library is awesome.

Soldato
Yep I logged in just fine, played for 3 hours without any problems.

The last time I played this was last May so a lot has changed. I wanted to play the DLC but I had a bunch of new missions on an island and a stronghold at a Zoo, these hust have been added after release, right?
Cheers will try later and yes to your question on the new missions.
I bought the New York DLC but am still working on my second characters playthrough so it will be a while before I get to it.

Associate
One thing I have noticed, is the preparation and throwing of Seeker Mines is a fair bit quicker.

It is quicker,as some other skills as well.Not a skill man here,but got some good sticky mods,yellow npc's not a problem :D
Also got first exotic,Lady Death,ridiculous amount of damage if you like "in your face" play style

Caporegime
More maintenance today I see, yesterdays was extended to "Iron out all the bugs" - what, you mean the bug where you can't talk to NPCs to continue the story line? The QA/testing team over there at Massive are beyond bad.

Soldato
Has the Armour information changed as now I have no idea when I pick up something if it is better than what I currently have? Was not the aim to get to 500 gear all i see is blue, red or yellow icons which seem to refer to armor, weapon damage and skill tier?
I was pretty lost before but now..........

Soldato
What do I do with all my GS500 gear pieces now, like my True Patriots set and such? Do I just wear them until something better drops and then farm them again at GS515 later or are they worth keeping?

Associate
@Kronos, with armour, i think there's a little triangle next to the armour amount at the top of the piece, green triangle if it's better, red if it's not. At least i think that's how it works.

Associate
What do I do with all my GS500 gear pieces now, like my True Patriots set and such? Do I just wear them until something better drops and then farm them again at GS515 later or are they worth keeping?

Your new gear should be a lot stronger, especially by lvl40. Have a look at the recalibration library, part of the recalibration bench. You can use your 500 gear to fill up some of those library slots.

Soldato

Depends on the build you had. I was running my lvl30 gear through to level 38 and mostly switched out weapons. if you get something that gives you a boost on your armour, heath and weapon damage, I'd probably just switch to it.

When you get rid, just add the talents/attributes to the lvl 30 recal library.

Associate
I've still got a few of the update missions (Pentagon and College) to do but I am eager to try the NY expansion. I have a GS 500 character that feels really weak. Am I better off completing NY and then coming back to DC and resuming my hunt for gear sets and exotics?

Back
Top Bottom