*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Just noticed they have released the metro and last night redux for switch, meant to look gorgeous in handheld too! Might have to pick this up as I never finished on the pc
trying to buy this myself from argos yet they dont have in stock.. tell me how this game runs if you do buy it
thanks!

Soldato
So want Two Point Hospital, refuse to pay the price though considering its £5 on Steam and free on Game Pass. Mexico is the cheapest region but seems no UK/EU card can be used..

Associate
It's easy to change region via a web browser on your nintendo account.

Then create a paypal account with any random mexican address, then link that to your switch when you go to the eshop.

Man of Honour
It's easy to change region via a web browser on your nintendo account.

Then create a paypal account with any random mexican address, then link that to your switch when you go to the eshop.

When I tried that PayPal wanted me to verify my address, which I obviously couldn't do.

Associate
When I tried that PayPal wanted me to verify my address, which I obviously couldn't do.
Hmmm..

I can't remember the steps exactly, but I don't recall having to verify the address, but I've used my amex as the card for the account.

When I tried to create an Australian account last night, it wouldn't let me, needed a card from aus unfortunately.

Soldato
Is anyone getting the Pokémon mystery dungeon game?

Played through the demo, seems like a family friendly dungeon game with cute characters that will keep me entertained for awhile. Art style is also pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom