The FA CUP Fifth Round ** Spoilers ** [2nd - 5th March 2020]

Soldato
What's worrying is we've basically played exactly the same as we did against Watford and we've changed things around.

We look low on confidence and I'm really concerned about the Champions League now. Play like this in the second leg and we're losing that as well.
I'm not confident about that either madrid will just sit back and not move and right now we create nothing so not a good combo :(

Caporegime
What's worrying is we've basically played exactly the same as we did against Watford and we've changed things around.

We look low on confidence and I'm really concerned about the Champions League now. Play like this in the second leg and we're losing that as well.

Your guys just look burnt out. What they have achieved over the past year is astonishing. They will be back stronger after the summer.

Man of Honour

We wont beat Atletico, they've shown how defence is their strengthen and we arent playing well enough to break them down at the moment. I predict a 0-0, then just a slow drift through the remainder of the season until the title is claimed. Then a bit of a clearout in the summer and buy Sancho, Havertz and Werner with any luck.

Caporegime
Meh, another defeat but it's in the least important competition. Need a big performance and Henderson back soon. He sets the tempo and the team appear to be really missing him atm.

Well played Chelsea, deserved the win and played well.

Don
Meh. Our performance levels when we play these mixed line-ups always seem to drop far more than they should, particularly in midfield we end up wide open. There's been no real difference in today's performance than pretty much any domestic cup game we've played in the last few years or the Club World Cup games earlier this season - we look all over the place and rely on individual performances to get us anything. The biggest concern is the form of Fabinho over the last few week - he looked like he was running in treacle for Chelsea's 2nd today.

Soldato
The reaction is absolutely wild from all fans...especially opposing ones. We havent just played Portsmouth away or Reading at home...its Chelsea who are a good side. They always raise there game for us and they went into this tie as favourites.

Soldato
The reaction is absolutely wild from all fans...especially opposing ones. We havent just played Portsmouth away or Reading at home...its Chelsea who are a good side. They always raise there game for us and they went into this tie as favourites.
I think part of the reaction is of course just to take **** out of us but that aside even the games we have won recently such as West Ham we weren't great at all.

Our form has nose dived

Back
Top Bottom