The FA CUP Fifth Round ** Spoilers ** [2nd - 5th March 2020]

Soldato
The reaction is absolutely wild from all fans...especially opposing ones. We havent just played Portsmouth away or Reading at home...its Chelsea who are a good side. They always raise there game for us and they went into this tie as favourites.

Of course there's a reaction. You've been on a ridiculous run!

Soldato
Injuries to your best/key players?

You dont think Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Mane, Henderson,Robertson, Salah and Fabinho are key players?

Then you dig a little deeper and look at the likes of Shaqiri, Lallana, Milner (lol) and Lovren and id say we have had injuries yea.

Soldato
You dont think Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Mane, Henderson,Robertson, Salah and Fabinho are key players?

Then you dig a little deeper and look at the likes of Shaqiri, Lallana, Milner (lol) and Lovren and id say we have had injuries yea.

Perhaps you've just been lucky then :) and well managed of course.

Caporegime

Having Martial out for Two months, Rashford out for 4 months, Pogba out all season, McTominay out for two months. Bailly out for 5 months. They are injuries. Liverpool have been very fortunate in that regard with Alison at the beginning of the season being the only one and maybe Salah but he's still played 25 games this season.

Spurs and Chelsea have equally suffered in injuries. City being the behemoth they are haven't suffered as badly as they have two teams but even still Laport has been a huge miss for them.

Soldato
Having Martial out for Two months, Rashford out for 4 months, Pogba out all season, McTominay out for two months. Bailly out for 5 months. They are injuries. Liverpool have been very fortunate in that regard with Alison at the beginning of the season being the only one and maybe Salah but he's still played 25 games this season.

Spurs and Chelsea have equally suffered in injuries. City being the behemoth they are haven't suffered as badly as they have two teams but even still Laport has been a huge miss for them.

I doubt they’d be as solid if they lost VVD. Are they also struggling with Firminho being off the boil? I really hope so! :)

Soldato

Bailly being injured is like me saying Lallana is...you knew in the summer he'd be injured. Are you going to add Phil Jones to that list aswell? The fact is we have suffered injuries and big ones at that, to say we havent is utter nonsense.

They are injuries. Liverpool have been very fortunate in that regard with Alison at the beginning of the season being the only one and maybe Salah but he's still played 25 games this season

I have literally just listed our injury list...they arent the only injuries at all.

I doubt they’d be as solid if they lost VVD. Are they also struggling with Firminho being off the boil? I really hope so! :)

Neither would you if you lost slab head...

Caporegime
Bailly being injured is like me saying Lallana is...you knew in the summer he'd be injured. Are you going to add Phil Jones to that list aswell? The fact is we have suffered injuries and big ones at that, to say we havent is utter nonsense.

I have literally just listed our injury list...they arent the only injuries at all.

Neither would you if you lost slab head...

You have had injuries yes but none that are for a considerable amount of time for your main back bone. With the exception of Alisson.

Lalllana is not comparable to Bailly. Bailly can be a key player for us if he can come back from his history of injuries. He is only 25.

Soldato
Good result from a United point of view, if we beat Derby that is. I'm personally not a fan of Krul's mind games on penalty shootouts, I don't have a problem with moving around on the line etc but I think the keeper should remain in his goal and have to be ready when the penalty taker wants to take it.

Plus he was way off his line for several of those pens, poor from the official on the goal line.

Soldato
You have had injuries yes but none that are for a considerable amount of time for your main back bone. With the exception of Alisson.

Lalllana is not comparable to Bailly. Bailly can be a key player for us if he can come back from his history of injuries. He is only 25.

I just listed the injuries and Bailly has play 20 games in 3 seasons...its a good comparison.

Eric Dier. He will face a ban for sure but it looked like he just snapped. Hopefully Spurs pull him to one side as that wasnt nice to see.

Caporegime
Good result from a United point of view, if we beat Derby that is. I'm personally not a fan of Krul's mind games on penalty shootouts, I don't have a problem with moving around on the line etc but I think the keeper should remain in his goal and have to be ready when the penalty taker wants to take it.

Plus he was way off his line for several of those pens, poor from the official on the goal line.

Very good for us. If we can win the next two games that takes us to the middle of April. Should have Pogba and maybe even Rashford back by then. Ighalo should be up to speed as well by then as you can see he is not match fit yet. Only team I worry about is obviously City. We have proven we can beat the rest in that draw.

Man of Honour
Very good for us. If we can win the next two games that takes us to the middle of April. Should have Pogba and maybe even Rashford back by then. Ighalo should be up to speed as well by then as you can see he is not match fit yet. Only team I worry about is obviously City. We have proven we can beat the rest in that draw.

Have you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom