Must play pc games from the last 3 years

Soldato
What types of games do you normally like?

Off the top of my head I can unequivocally recommend Xcom 2 (w/ WotC expansion) and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Two absolutely sublime games and honestly quite unique in what they do and how well. There's no real competitors for either.

Personally I have also greatly enjoyed Greedfall, The Surge 2, and Jedi Fallen Order last year.

If you're more of a FPS player then I'll let others chime in, I don't play enough of them to have an opinion.

Associate
OP
What types of games do you normally like?

Off the top of my head I can unequivocally recommend Xcom 2 (w/ WotC expansion) and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Two absolutely sublime games and honestly quite unique in what they do and how well. There's no real competitors for either.

Personally I have also greatly enjoyed Greedfall, The Surge 2, and Jedi Fallen Order last year.

If you're more of a FPS player then I'll let others chime in, I don't play enough of them to have an opinion.
I like a bit of everything, I was just looking for some suggestions as I can never decide what to play or watch Thanks for the input mate !!!

Associate
If you enjoy metroidvanias, there have been loads of great ones over the last few years. I've particularly enjoyed the following:

Ori and the Blind Forest
The Messenger
Hollow Knight

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Pubg ( probably missed the golden period)
Pillars of eternity
Grimdawn (all expansions)
Elite Dangerous

Associate
A few personal favourites:

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Metro Exodus
Prey

Red Dead Redemption 2
Resident Evil 2
State of Decay 2