Office Hippo chairs

Associate
Anyone have any experience of these? Particularly 'Office Hippo 2020 Ergonomic Office Chair'. It looks ok and can be paid up monthly which is handy as I'm currently doing a full new build.

Associate
That is probably generic cheap cack, and at the price i'd just get a 0% credit card and buy a decent 2nd hand office chair. That shop is notorious for rubbish and fake reviews too. Also those 10% off ebay vouchers can help that appear now and again. Or, save up £300 (or creditcard again) and get a chair for life as frequently mentioned on here.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

OcUK Staff
noblechairs is highly recommended if you're looking for something that's ergonomic, has a professional gamer feel to it, and is durable / built to last.

Soldato
It was the one month comfort guarantee that swung it in favour of the Noble for me. Ordered yesterday.

I did find myself a bit torn between the two though. The warranty on the Secretlabs chairs was appealing. Maybe it's just me, but I would expect the manufacturer of a "high quality" £300+ chair to have enough confidence in their product to offer more than two years of warranty.

Back
Top Bottom