What watch do you wear?

dod

dod

Soldato
monster collection coming along nicely. SRP313 AKA Dracula

drac1.jpg

Soldato
Snap! I love my BBB! I have the same rose...

Made something last night. While sorting the garage out I found 2 Cristal boxes for the Magnums and they're nice boxes so didn't want to get rid of them, so I re-purposed one of them. I might do the other one, too.

fUaFrHc.jpg

aF6ib8y.jpg

VZr02fW.jpg

WAN2omC.jpg

Soldato
Anyone fancy 3 free high end 22mm NATO straps? These are buckle-less as you would use your original buckle so it's all a nice factory look have no use for them as have no 22mm watches.

20200228_181444.jpg

I got a ZULUDIVER 298 rubber strap from Watchgecko today and this is gonna be my daily NATO. Reminds me of the 328 I had on the NOMOS but the 328 is a bit thinner so deosn't quite suite the chunkier style of a diver. like this does. Smells really nice too like the 328 did.

ZULUDIVER_298_topdown-1.jpg

Kept the buckle from the Marloe leather strap I got free which finishes the look:

ZULUDIVER_298_M-Buckle.jpg

As far as straps go, and having bought pretty much all types of straps to see what I like the best over the years, these Bonetto Cinturini made Italian rubber are unbeatable. So soft and comfortable. I won't buy any other type of strap as my main one for any watch from now on.
Are these still going?

Would love one/them to switch up now and then. Happy to pay postage ofc :)

dod

dod

Soldato
Snap! I love my BBB! I have the same rose...

Made something last night. While sorting the garage out I found 2 Cristal boxes for the Magnums and they're nice boxes so didn't want to get rid of them, so I re-purposed one of them. I might do the other one, too.

Very nice, looks very top end that does :)

The BB are very versatile, I'm planning the Bronze as a divorce present to myself :p

Associate
Finally! not sure why it's rotated the image but you get the idea.

Wear it daily so it gets a fair amount of punishment and is by no means in great cosmetic condition but that's what I love most about it

gr0zyxH_d.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I think those new Seiko Samurai watches with the waffle design(White + Black) look nice, As does the new Aplinists without the compass/2nd crown.

Associate
I've been very very happy with my Sugress chinese watch; got it late december and I wear it a /lot/ in fact it hasn't stopped since I got it, as I wear it at least 3 times a week. I also haven't had to adjust the time, and it's still pretty much bang on.

For £180 shipped, no complains! I wear it a lot because it's not 'precious' like most of my other watches, so I'm not worried having it on the wrist doing things.

cGEbRoC.jpg
AwRUkHh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom