Ever wondered what an alergic reaction to sun looks like?

Soldato
Let me help...

404890h2e8ct4.jpg

You could be brothers if you'd both gotten into a pub fight

Soldato
Let me help...

This is me this morning looking like the elephant man. Attractive I think you will agree. This is not a medical or even a advice thread but feel free to mock me at will.

I'm on the roids and will be back to rude health before you know it. Its not even that hot here in cape verde, I have been to far hotter places and never had an issue.
So tempted to use a meme generator for the above image with the text "I'm on the roids". :D

Man of Honour
OP

Lol, it was going to happen eventually. I stopped taking them this morning and wont finish the course... looking much more normal last night...

Still a bit puffy but not that people are looking at me like some sort of freak and yes i did have a shave this morning. You can wack that on the rogues gallery if you like.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Lol, it was going to happen eventually. I stopped taking them this morning and wont finish the course... looking much more normal last night...

Still a bit puffy but not that people are looking at me like some sort of freak and yes i did have a shave this morning. You can wack that on the rogues gallery if you like.

I will do! Nice to see people taking part. Great improvement!

Man of Honour
OP
Bit young for the Botox look?

Important question...can you still drink?

Not so sure 35 counts as young but i'll take it. Haven't drunk for 2 days but now im off the roids I had a beer with lunch. Be rude not to really.

Wouldn't touch or let anybody inject me with cosmetic crap, go with it and go gracefully. The first thing to go will surely be what is left of the hair, not rocking a bald path yet so doing alrite.

Soldato
Not so sure 35 counts as young but i'll take it. Haven't drunk for 2 days but now im off the roids I had a beer with lunch. Be rude not to really.

Wouldn't touch or let anybody inject me with cosmetic crap, go with it and go gracefully. The first thing to go will surely be what is left of the hair, not rocking a bald path yet so doing alrite.

I'm 31 and let my hair go gracefully (with the clippers) almost 10 years ago. Haircuts have been much cheaper ever since :D

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Back
Top Bottom