How do the three seashells work?

Permabanned
Fixed for you! :p

In any case, when was Bog paper invented anyway. Even in the Victorian age, I would have thought it would be a premium product that only the wealthy could afford.

Poorer people up until really quite recently would have made do with cut up newspaper.

His milk bottle method is the cause of Dehli belly right? The feces will remain in the nail line or another hand crevass.

I picked up a 12 pack of baby wipes in bulk so thats me sorted in the bin never flush and a shower afterwards. Sure i do soap and lather my anus during this process but i disinfect my hands as well after. I cannot get my head around the fact people in 2020 still use bog roll and no water though.

Soldato
His milk bottle method is the cause of Dehli belly right? The feces will remain in the nail line or another hand crevass.

I picked up a 12 pack of baby wipes in bulk so thats me sorted in the bin never flush and a shower afterwards. Sure i do soap and lather my anus during this process but i disinfect my hands as well after. I cannot get my head around the fact people in 2020 still use bog roll and no water though.

I am soon moving to a house with a septic tank.

I actually like the concept, but it does mean that options for bum-wiping are limited.

Wet wipes are defiantly a No No!

On another note, I did install a Bum-Gun when I was having to do the career thing for my Mum. they are brilliant, but it is not so much fun when you are having to use them on somebody else! :/

Back
Top Bottom