** NITRO CONCEPTS D12 GAMING DESKS NOW AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
In stock and ready to ship today we have the new D12 Gaming Desks from Nitro Concepts. The D12 is a more affordable alternative to the D16 series of desks, offering a 116cm x 76cm table top, at a fixed height of 75cm. The D12 is made from durable steel and MDF construction, with a plastic coating that is mouse friendly, so no mouse mat is needed if you don't already have one. The D12 has both a headset holder and a drinks holder attached as standard, with a pair of cable management holes at the rear corners of the desk. The desk can easily support a dual monitor setup, and the design of the desks frame leaves ample space underneath for a large form factor PC. Available in both Black or Black/Red, the D12 represents a solid and affordable desk option for a variety of setups. Stock is in now, so order today!

Nitro Concepts D12 Gaming Desk - Black @ £114.95 inc VAT

Solid steel construction, eye-catching aesthetics, special coated tabletop to improve mouse sensitivity, headset and drink holders included

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts D12 Gaming Desk - Black/Red @ £114.95 inc VAT

Solid steel construction, eye-catching aesthetics, special coated tabletop to improve mouse sensitivity, headset and drink holders included

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Amazing desk, Solid and massive for the price, The best part of it.

IMG_20200310_193008.jpg

Soldato
Massive? it's only 116cms wide. You ok fitting your keybaord, mouse, monitor and tower on it ok yeah? Is there much room for a printer or not?

Gimmie a 200cms wide one :p

My 27 inch display and my tower on it with keyboard and mouse with tons of room on it. The top part weights a ton and it's pretty thick wood so for 115 quid it's definitely better than some paper thin Argos desk for 150 quid

Associate
My 27 inch display and my tower on it with keyboard and mouse with tons of room on it. The top part weights a ton and it's pretty thick wood so for 115 quid it's definitely better than some paper thin Argos desk for 150 quid
Can you please share a photo of everything set up?

Back
Top Bottom