**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Associate
I gave in and ordered from Amazon in the end, Hoping they don't wait until the 13th!
Got a text from EE saying my order will be delivered 10th 3 days before release for preordering early.

i have pre ordered mine from EE my txt still says "expected delivery date 10th march" does your txt say the rest about being early mine does doesnt lol

Soldato
i have pre ordered mine from EE my txt still says "expected delivery date 10th march" does your txt say the rest about being early mine does doesnt lol

Yeah I got a text today saying

Hi "My Name", thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung S20 Plus 128GB 5G Cosmic Black. Because you got in early, you'll receive your device 3 days before the official launch date. If you chose delivery to a home address, it will be delivered on 10 March and we'll require a signature. If you chose delivery to a store, it will be ready to collect from 10 March and you'll need either your passport or driving licence and credit or debit card. We hope you enjoy it.

Associate
Yeah I got a text today saying

Hi "My Name", thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung S20 Plus 128GB 5G Cosmic Black. Because you got in early, you'll receive your device 3 days before the official launch date. If you chose delivery to a home address, it will be delivered on 10 March and we'll require a signature. If you chose delivery to a store, it will be ready to collect from 10 March and you'll need either your passport or driving licence and credit or debit card. We hope you enjoy it.

Nice what was the date you pre ordered yours i did mine on the 12th.

Soldato
Cheers for the Gear4 recommendation, I have that d30 material in my snowboarding impact shorts and it's fantastic.
Yeah videos of it on YouTube seem pretty awesome. I got a Holborn D30 Gear4 from carphone warehouse yesterday.

They have 3 for 2 on all accessories. Not sure if it was a store specific deal.

Soldato
anybody had a dispatch email from Samsung? mine says dispatching before the 8th? odd day to dispatch from
Which day and which model did you order?

I ordered S20+ on 15 Feb. My order email says "ships by 9th March".

Received no further emails since 15 Feb at the moment.

Soldato
Early camera comparisons suggest the S20 and S20+ are better in some situations than the Ultra.

Reviews of the base S20s are still surprisingly few...

Back
Top Bottom