Norwich city
Brighton
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Southampton
Crystal
West Ham
Leicester City.

Very good run in compared to the teams around us. Spurs game is the turning point if we can get a result.

I'd rather see some stronger teams in that run in. Those are the sort of teams we drop against.

Caporegime
I'd rather see some stronger teams in that run in. Those are the sort of teams we drop against.

I understand what you are saying but I think we are in a different place than what we were before. In a couple of weeks we should be getting Pogba back and then in the busy end of the season we might even see Rashford. Even Ighalo is looking good. His control was fantastic for the little time he was on.

Soldato
Sheffield United.
Norwich city
Brighton
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Southampton
Crystal
West Ham
Leicester City.

Very good run in compared to the teams around us. Spurs game is the turning point if we can get a result.

We could also draw every single one and it wouldn't be a surprise.

Associate
Walking back from watching the derby in town, stopped at a completely random pub because it said live music on Sundays. Turned out to be the singer from inspiral carpets, who I only know from the "this is how it feels to be city..." chant. Perfect timing to cap off a pretty decent evening :p

Caporegime
This season, Man Utd academy graduates have scored more PL goals against Man City (2) than Man City academy graduates have scored in the competition altogether (0). Amusing stat from StatmanDave

Soldato
Its all crumbling for Pep...pretty funny tbh.

On all things Pep...what player that hes signed for City is actually any good? He has a couple of ok buys but nothing stands out for me.

Caporegime
This season, Man Utd academy graduates have scored more PL goals against Man City (2) than Man City academy graduates have scored in the competition altogether (0). Amusing stat from StatmanDave

I love how they big up Fodden. Average at best. You can have the most expensive academy in the world but when Manchester is red it is all the kids wants to play for. Greenwood, Rashford, Williams, McTominay all in a different league.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Cit have the issue of not having a balanced side. Man for man they have a great squad but they prioritise attacking over defending far too much and they don't have superstar defenders to cover for that. They have really missed Kompany since he left in many ways, not only on the pitch. Liverpool have done so well because they have a well balanced side which works its arse off in defence and attack.

This season of all seasons, City should have been competing with Liverpool considering the state of the rest of the league. I'm amazed that Pep is considering staying after this season when he will want to spend another few hundred million they don't have and they will probably not be in the CL next season.

Soldato
Bernardo Silva, walker(mostly), laporte, Sane(Big miss this season), lol Ederson

Rest probably dross, so far.

Id argue Silva has been massively underwhelming for some time to be honest. Walker was at the time arguably the best rb in the league and hasnt kicked on at all. Leporte is the big exception but the rest have been absolute dross.

Don
Id argue Silva has been massively underwhelming for some time to be honest. Walker was at the time arguably the best rb in the league and hasnt kicked on at all. Leporte is the big exception but the rest have been absolute dross.

I think you're being extremely harsh on Silva there, he is rotated between CM and RW a lot and still looks great most games. Brilliant player.
Jesus is a decent sub, never kicked on properly as he's Aguero's understudy but his goal scoring record is very good for a backup player.
Sane, Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Mahrez and Gundogen have all been excellent signings and showed for the past two seasons, despite this season going sour, they're still excellent on their day.

It's funny people hating on Guardiola for losing

Soldato
Will be interesting indeed whether Pep stays or not.

city only need a couple of players to be up there with Liverpool again. Really comes down to whether there UCL ban will be overturned or not. If it’s not they could be on a downward trajectory which is great news for other teams.

Don
Will be interesting indeed whether Pep stays or not.

city only need a couple of players to be up there with Liverpool again. Really comes down to whether there UCL ban will be overturned or not. If it’s not they could be on a downward trajectory which is great news for other teams.

Money > CL.

Even if City get banned, they will still attract players, plus the historic players they've bought in have hardly been superstars, just expensive. They will continue to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom