*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Wouldn't mind getting me a Nintendo switch at some point but they still seem quite expensive even used? How come they hold their value so well Compared to other consoles? Because they're portable?

That's what happens with Nintendo. They are not in the console power race but they have unique games which you cant get anywhere else. Regardless if the game is poop or good.

Soldato
If i was to get a switch what version would you guys recommend? ive not really looked into them but see theres one you dock with the TV? thats what id like.

Handheld mode is great, but there are certain games where you'd want to be on a TV, I'm thinking anything using local multi-player like Mario Kart and Mario Party.

Even if you don't do local multi then having the option of a big screen is nice, Zelda for example looks great in handheld but even more gorgeous if you've got a decent telly.

Caporegime
I have too many chores in my real life to play a chore simulator game.
I look forward to avoiding my real life issues by playing a much less stressful one :D

Personally really looking forward to AC. Loved the GC one. Got it on pre-order. But whether or not I get it on launch day is up for debate due to COVID

Back
Top Bottom