Which Racing game to buy?

Soldato
Hi all

I've been looking to buy a racing game but don't know which to choose, I've got an iracing account but don't fancy paying the monthly fees anymore :p I've also got project cars 1 but that's a tad dated now, so which game shall i go for?

ACC or PC2?

I like to do more online racing so that needs to be considered and i like a more sim based experienced.

Thanks for any help :)

Soldato
Hi all

I've been looking to buy a racing game but don't know which to choose, I've got an iracing account but don't fancy paying the monthly fees anymore :p I've also got project cars 1 but that's a tad dated now, so which game shall i go for?

ACC or PC2?

I like to do more online racing so that needs to be considered and i like a more sim based experienced.

Thanks for any help :)

I know might seem weird but if you want something more arcade, Trackmania Canyon :)

Soldato
It depends on what car you want to drive.

ACC - Only GT3 cars and limited track selection but a really good sim with a reasonable number of online players.
AC - A much wider selection of cars and open to hundreds of free mods though not that many people active online.
PC2 - Not quite as 'sim' as either of the AC titles IMO but offers a wide selection of cars and tracks though again not that many people online these days.

There's a number of other sims that are brilliant too but I haven't played them in a while so don't know the online numbers to recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom