Humble Choice

Soldato
OP
Easily one of the worst bundles ever. Looking back over the past three years, I'd say Dec 2017, March 2018, and Oct 2018 were the only ones this bad.

Frostpunk is a decent addition. But it's on Game Pass and Origin Access. Pathfinder has so-so reviews. And while Okami is great, it's a 14 year old game that's been on pretty much every platform going. The rest? Meh. It's all stuff that would sit in my Steam library, unplayed.

I'll be pausing for sure.

Associate
Definitely a poor month and, as noted, Frostpunk (plus Book of Demons and Night Call) is on Game Pass already. Pathfinder I'd get, but none of the others - so I guess I'll have to pause again.

Soldato
Easily one of the worst bundles ever. Looking back over the past three years, I'd say Dec 2017, March 2018, and Oct 2018 were the only ones this bad.

Frostpunk is a decent addition. But it's on Game Pass and Origin Access. Pathfinder has so-so reviews. And while Okami is great, it's a 14 year old game that's been on pretty much every platform going. The rest? Meh. It's all stuff that would sit in my Steam library, unplayed.

I'll be pausing for sure.

Pathfinder is one of the best RPGs ever. Better than BG2 even. Reviews took hit due to bugs, since fixed.

Soldato
Really poor month I feel, I guess at least while there are crossovers from origin and game pass the game pass games do drop off after a while. Suspect I won’t resub to access when it comes up since There’s a huge crossover with them and game pass now too

Soldato
OP
Pathfinder is one of the best RPGs ever. Better than BG2 even. Reviews took hit due to bugs, since fixed.

I hadn't heard of it. Just did a quick Google search and saw lot of ~70% scores.

Still paused my subscription. My backlog is huge, and this month lacks any real draw for me.

Soldato
March months bundle and can't say I see anything of interest in it this time around. Only heard about My Friend Pedro of these so I be pausing this month me thinks. Well, and Planet Coaster but that isn't my type of game though. :)

c2X6KyY.gif

Soldato
OP
Better month IMHO.

But still probably a skip. Pedro is on Game Pass. F1 2018 is on Game Pass (yes, the Choice version is 2019, but I'm not enough of a driving game nut to care). And I already own Planet Coaster.

Will look in to the other games and then decide.

Soldato
I paused last month and could very much pause again this month. The games themselves don't look bad, in fact I'd be more than willing to give F1 a go.

The only game this month I can say I would most likely enjoy the most is Fell Seal, I love the art style the game has gone for. I may not bother in the end though as I still hope to buy the new TT Isle of Man 2 and MotoGP 20.

Back
Top Bottom