OCUK RWYB Drag Meet - Saturday Night Special - Sat 25th April 2020 - Santa Pod Raceway

Associate
Hi, ive done lots of RWYB before, im very much interested if the weather is ok. Its a 180 mile round trip so im not going if the weather is iffy.

Car is a BMW 335i. I cant get grip for **** but be cool to go again.

My best is 12.6 at 116mph with a 2.4 60ft so im sure its got low 12's in it.

Edit: Just checked and there is no event on the Sunday just another RWYD so if forecast is good iam game.

Caporegime
Could be interested if it is not cancelled only live less than half an hour away.

2019 Mustang GT A10.

No idea what it can do.

Soldato
Hmm think I’ll be giving it a miss now anyway lads. Would be very surprised if it’s not cancelled anyway.

see you at another one hopefully

Associate
I think this puts our planned raceday off :(

As a result of the Covid-19 virus wreaking havoc and uncertainty across the whole country in recent weeks this leading to the temporary suspension of nearly all leisure activities across the whole events industry, Santa Pod Raceway and its schedule of events for the first quarter of the season has been literally wiped out.

This is unprecedented territory for Santa Pod Raceway and all of our staff, loyal fans, spectators, race teams and partners. In the 25 years since purchasing Santa Pod Raceway we have never had to face anything like this but we know we are not alone.

We are in a virtual shutdown to at least the 30th April and more likely for a longer period taking us into the early summer.

If ever there was ever a time when Santa Pod needed your support, it is now. We are asking you help us through this crisis by accepting the full credit values that we will be offering to every single one of our customers who have purchased advance tickets to affected events.

As so many of our loyal fans know Santa Pod Raceway is the only remaining full-time Drag Strip in the UK and the most well-known drag racing facility anywhere outside of the USA. Our venue is today recognized as one of the best value entertainment facilities in the UK and we want to remain in that position. We are determined to deal with this situation in a positive manner until this virus is finally beaten!

On behalf of Santa Pod Raceway and all the staff I would like to thank you for all the support we have had over the past decades and sincerely hope we can count on your support. Help us to get through this - and in return we will continue to bring you the most exciting events in motorsport and entertainment in the UK.

Best Regards

Keith Bartlett
CEO – Santa Pod Raceway

Back
Top Bottom