online jewellery

Soldato
Its the mrs birthday soon, I CBA to leave the house to get something.

She hinted at a neckless.

Any good online jewellery retailers you can recommend, I wouldnt even know where to start.

Soldato
Depends a lot on budget, style preferences etc.

One of the better purchases I made, for not all that much money, was for whatever anniversary daisies are the flower for. Got a bracelet or necklace from here:

https://www.paulwrightjewellery.com/collections/daisy-jewellery

She liked it a lot, so I later bought her a second, matching, item (hence I can't remember if it was a necklace or bracelet first).

Associate
Catawiki has some decent jewellery. Far more reputable than the likes of Ebay because everything is approved and curated by site "experts". Mostly second hand but a fair amount of new items too. It's not widely known about in the UK but is very popular in Europe. I know because I've been selling there for 5 years.

Soldato

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Bought this for missus recently and quality is fantastic, I did have a couple of upgrades to stone quality but they didn't add much

https://www.diamondsfactory.co.uk/design/channel-setting-round-diamond-heart-pendant-clpd128701

off course they have a lot of cheaper items but I would recommend them
Not bad prices. If you're after diamonds the best way to avoid ridiculous mark ups is to go to the little independent family jewellers. I know a few here in Brum who do great custom work at great prices.

For example, my wifes engagement ring cost me 12.5k from Fraser Heart. My wedding ring (band of diamonds, custom design) cost 2.5k at a place in the jewelry quarter. Next wife isn't getting anything from a store :p

:eek: I'd be too scared to wear that

Beaverbrooks is another one to maybe consider in future
Yeh my wife is like that too, I bought her a diamond encrusted Gucci watch which has just stayed in her cupboard.

Associate
Any considered/bought lab grown diamonds?

I can see the appeal; 90% cheaper than natural diamonds but practically identical. Only issue I suppose is whether it ‘spoils the magic’.

Back
Top Bottom