Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I'm getting rinsed by people with better guns (aka sights on AR's!) any idea where the good loot is?

I always seem to be finding Mp7's and Scar's without a sight.

Also, does anyone find the TTK is a bit too much? They need to dial that down a bit.

Soldato
I'm getting rinsed by people with better guns (aka sights on AR's!) any idea where the good loot is?

I always seem to be finding Mp7's and Scar's without a sight.

Also, does anyone find the TTK is a bit too much? They need to dial that down a bit.

I think it is from loadout drops where you get to select one of your existing MP loadouts.
Only once or twice have I found a legendary item with a scope.

Associate
Find the loot boxes (blue glow and make a noise like Fortninte chests) - these have a higher chance of dropping a higher tier gun.

The attachments do of course help, but its not like Fortnite where the higher tier gun does significantly higher damage - its the same as multiplayer in that regard. The attachments help with usability, stability, recoil, and damage range. Even if you have a base SCAR, you should still beat anyone you get the drop on.

Caporegime
Trying to install this, the installer seems stuck, I have selected which drive to use,tried a few, clicking on "Start Install" does nothing.... ???

Edit: Closed the installer and re-launched Battle.net, this time after selecting Warzone I got an option to verify my age which wasn't coming up earlier.

I doubt its truly worth 82Gb of my precious SSD space, we'll see.....

Last edited:
Associate
I have same issue, i downloaded the .exe for the standalone and it will not install. If i go via battlenet and select warzone it's forcing me to download the full game which i do own but not keen on the 183GB dl..

I managed to get it downloaded through the Blizzard app, the actual Warzone website seems a mess to use.

Associate
TTK is high but that's because people are wearing armor plates, without them people go down reasonably quick. They've supposedly made headshots more lethal than in standard multiplayer to compensate.

My understanding was headshot damage was the same as MP, but armour in Warzone does not give you any head protection. So essentially your head is 100hp even with 3 armor plates, while the body is 250hp - 100hp base + 3x50hp armour.

Associate
Every time I Alt Tab out of this game it crashes with some Direct X error message. Sometimes get it just loading the game or changing settings. Appears to be a common issue since launch but no apparent fix.

Associate
Had a go last night, quite enjoyed it - really like the pre-game warmup where you can shoot players etc and the gulag system is a pretty neat idea too.

Having not really bothered with CoD since COD4 promod, it does feel very clunky movement-wise but I'm sure I'll get used to it...

Associate
Every time I Alt Tab out of this game it crashes with some Direct X error message. Sometimes get it just loading the game or changing settings. Appears to be a common issue since launch but no apparent fix.

On battle.net launcher go to settings then game settings tick the additional command line arguments and put in -d3d11.

Associate
After the update it feels like general performance is slightly worse of in general multiplayer, my fps is capped at 125 and usually doesn't move much from there but seems a bit more erratic now.

Gave plunder a go...really disappointed to have to turn on cross platform to access but meh.... seems quite interesting but my 3 man team lost someone in the first 20 seconds and then my team mate started to wander off and do their own thing to later disconnect leaving me with a contract being hunted by teams.

Looks like Warzone/Plunder might be good for some, but as a solo player with no voice coms (I play at night and don't want to wake the family) I don't think the 'team' aspect is going to work for me.

Associate
Gave plunder a go...really disappointed to have to turn on cross platform to access but meh....
Why? Matchmaking will heavily prioritise matching you with the same input method so if you're on Xbox with a controller, you will almost always be with PS4 and PC users who are also using controller. The only time you will end up in a mix controller / KBM pool is if you have a KBM party member.
For PC KBM, it will prioritise matching you with other KBM users regardless of platform.

Associate
Just installed the latest Nvidia drivers and had a play, now the graphics are really bad with terrible jaggies everywhere - playing at 1440p too but looks awful, I'm sure it wasn't like this last night :confused:

Edit: NVM, the resolution scale had reset to 50 in graphics settings... game was running at 720p haha.

Back
Top Bottom