Anyone here good with that there CAD stuff?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Easier to show than explain.

I have to run some pipework through a very narrow opening, the pipework itself is pressure pipe, 115mm OD and 105mm ID.

The pipe needs to go in the top opening and out the bottom one, however this isnt possible with conventional pipework so will need to get a part 3d printed.

Would someone be so kind as to create this part, ideally as "sweeping" as is possible in the allowable space so the water flow can be as unimpeded as possible rather than with hard 90 degrees. Once it exits the box, it just needs a 40mm straight section added at either end so a rubber boot can clamp onto it.

Happy to pay some beer tokens to whichever genius could make this :cool:

Many thanks GD, and I await the relentless troll replys with anticipation :D:D:D

box.jpg

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Not required,

Drop me your details and i will email you the files needed for getting it printed somewhere.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Not required,

Drop me your details and i will email you the files needed for getting it printed somewhere.

Sent you a trust, thanks dude! Just one minor change, could you add a 40mm section poking out the box on the other side please also :)

Many thanks again!

Soldato
Intrigued as to what you are doing.

Would be cheaper if you could get away with using either 100mm or 125mm ducting and use a couple of 45 degree bends spread out to minimise the curve.

Back
Top Bottom