Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Does your mum need a plumber too?
No my niece does though :D

To be fair when my mum does her "home improvements" she will need a plumber again but she lost the number of the guy she used before. (Though I wasn't entirely happy with how he left a few things)

In other news the washer dryer I had purchased wasn't draining water. LG decided to just give me a replacement instead of sending out an engineer. The company I had originally purchased it from came out on Saturday and installed the new one. Guy tested it and water wasn't draining. Turns out the first guy didn't take the plastic bung off a bit of pipe work so there wasn't anything wrong with the original :rolleyes:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Halfords torque wrench for the smaller nuts and bolts around the car. Such a joy to use, really well thought out adjustment controls and heft. By comparison my wheel wrench by Silverline is a faff to adjust. I will likely replace it with the bigger Halfords one to complete the set :cool:

20200310_163322.jpg

Caporegime
Halfords torque wrench for the smaller nuts and bolts around the car. Such a joy to use, really well thought out adjustment controls and heft. By comparison my wheel wrench by Silverline is a faff to adjust. I will likely replace it with the bigger Halfords one to complete the set :cool:

20200310_163322.jpg

You could've at least cleaned the bloody thing before posting photos of it :mad:

Soldato
A Camera.

Vw09lB1.jpg

Last time I had a "proper" camera would have been probably 30 - 35 years ago. I fancy learning the art of photography, and as you can see from this Samsung S10 photo I have a long way to go, and have to say modern cameras are bloody complicated beasts. Even this amateur entry level one.

Snap! I treated myself to a mirrorless APSC camera as well. I've been after something with a bit more flexibility than my RX100 but wasn't too much bigger and the A6400 seemed to fit the bill. Now I get to go down the rabbit hole of lens purchases as I've only got the kit lens with it.

gRKnYDWl.jpg

I finally had the new front door fitted that I've wanted since I moved into the house. It does however mean I actually have to get off my arse and paint the porch now.
JnE6YiQl.jpg

And new shelving for the garage, mainly for storing beer and BBQ related items on. :D

rkqDnE4l.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Got some more brotein, trying this new clear protein from MP. Got some brownies too for my sweet tooth. The other bits are freebies.

DSCF8261.jpg

Bought a ton of stuff this month for my build, here's some work in progress photos.

Fractal Define 7
Aorus Elite X570
Aorus 5700 XT
3900x (already had this)
many many EK fittings, pump/res combo + rad
a ton of fans

Hoping to finish the build soon, then later in the year add in a 3000 series GPU.

DSCF8233.jpg

DSCF8246.jpg

DSCF8254.jpg

And finally the biggest purchase, a hot tub including a new patio area for it. With my wife being a hair dresser and me being in the gym 5-6 times a week the hot tub works wonders on our tightness. It's expensive, but since we only have 1 car now it's a little easier to swallow. TBH we use it almost as much as a car (we both work from home), been in it every day since we've had it and it's truly wonderful thing for physical and mental health.

Hot Spring Aria Highlife.

DSCF8264.jpg

DSCF8265.jpg

DSCF8266.jpg

DSCF8267.jpg

DSCF8268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom