Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
There were loads of ps4 & xbox players in the warzone game i jumped into

Terrible reaction speed (turn speed) up close but pinpoint accurate at distance

What input method were they using? It shows you in the lobby with the icons to the right of their name.

Matchmaking prioritises matching KBM with KBM, controller with controller. It will mix if required to create a lobby in a reasonable time as no one wants to be sitting waiting for 10 minutes because there's not enough KBM users in their region to create a reasonably balanced lobby.

Soldato
What input method were they using? It shows you in the lobby with the icons to the right of their name.

Matchmaking prioritises matching KBM with KBM, controller with controller. It will mix if required to create a lobby in a reasonable time as no one wants to be sitting waiting for 10 minutes because there's not enough KBM users in their region to create a reasonably balanced lobby.

Pad.
Non Warzone it quickly matches with k&m with k&m. Not a fan of Warzone so far but might give it another try

Soldato
Just installed the latest Nvidia drivers and had a play, now the graphics are really bad with terrible jaggies everywhere - playing at 1440p too but looks awful, I'm sure it wasn't like this last night :confused:

Edit: NVM, the resolution scale had reset to 50 in graphics settings... game was running at 720p haha.

I had that after I swapped monitors. Thought the new monitor was junk for gaming!

Associate
Pad.
Non Warzone it quickly matches with k&m with k&m. Not a fan of Warzone so far but might give it another try

Fair enough. I primarily play on Xbox and I've not seen any KBM users yet in lobbies, only done a few rounds on PC / KBM so far and didn't notice any pad users, but wasn't really looking.

Caporegime
Was playing the game just fine....

Went into options and changed resolution scaling to get some extra frames..

Game crashes, DIRECTX Unrecoverable error..

Now the game wont start at all without that error! :mad:

Caporegime
Changed resolution scale and my game crashes after about 5 minutes playing....no errors at all :(

That's what mine did! :(

I finally fixed it and it's out of these two that fixed the issue..

1) Using older Nvidia drivers
2) Deleting the saved config/profile to the game, launching into safe mode and setting it to " Fullscreen Borderless " - Quit game, relaunch, reset to your main settings including fullscreen default but don't touch the resolution scale

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Before you start playing try forcing reload of shaders, its an option in graphic settings. Otherwise you can play real COD in real life by coughing a lot in public spaces then CAMP in a park or something after a mob chase you.

Soldato
Played a good few matches yesterday with some friends, got 1st place on my third ever game, and had a few top 3 placements.

I'm enjoying it so far, Not sure if i'm a fan of how fast you can die though, having 3 shields on doesn't really seem to matter in my opinion as they get shot off before I even have a chance to react.

Associate
Are there any decent discord servers, aside from the Reddit one, where I can play Warzone with the same people regularly?

I'm, also in the OCUK one, obviously... ;)

Associate
Why? Matchmaking will heavily prioritise matching you with the same input method so if you're on Xbox with a controller, you will almost always be with PS4 and PC users who are also using controller. The only time you will end up in a mix controller / KBM pool is if you have a KBM party member.
For PC KBM, it will prioritise matching you with other KBM users regardless of platform.

Perhaps it's the time I play (around 10pm to 11pm) but I'm finding I get matched with plenty of console players. It's hard to tell since I can't seem to get a full player list or see who is winning (I did have some messages appear saying my team was top). Match ends and match summary just shows my team, 1 PC an 1 console player (who was obviously not used to using the control pad since their movements were move, turn, move, turn, move, shoot wildly, die, repeat).

I'd rather not play with console players due to poor experience. It's very obvious that the auto-aim helps in certain situations making some match ups quite enjoyable. That's not to say PC exclusive is much better as I'm pretty sure there are plenty of cheaters in there on a regular basis.

With that said, had a Plunder game last night which was quite good when the team stayed together but then later in the game it became too easy for people to just parachute into me and spray my back with bullets whilst I was dealing with others.

Back
Top Bottom