Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Halfords torque wrench for the smaller nuts and bolts around the car. Such a joy to use, really well thought out adjustment controls and heft. By comparison my wheel wrench by Silverline is a faff to adjust. I will likely replace it with the bigger Halfords one to complete the set :cool:

20200310_163322.jpg
E46 M3?

Soldato
Okay, so essentially just two different flavours... that happen to be clear when mixed?

I love those brownies too btw. Have you tried the choc chip oats and whey (flapjack style)? They're becoming one of my favs now actually...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Okay, so essentially just two different flavours... that happen to be clear when mixed?

I love those brownies too btw. Have you tried the choc chip oats and whey (flapjack style)? They're becoming one of my favs now actually...

Yea it ends up being more like a squash / juice than a creamy milk shake.

The brownies are damn good, I haven’t tried the choc chip oats and whey.

Soldato
And finally the biggest purchase, a hot tub including a new patio area for it. With my wife being a hair dresser and me being in the gym 5-6 times a week the hot tub works wonders on our tightness. It's expensive, but since we only have 1 car now it's a little easier to swallow. TBH we use it almost as much as a car (we both work from home), been in it every day since we've had it and it's truly wonderful thing for physical and mental health.

Hot Spring Aria Highlife.

DSCF8264.jpg

DSCF8265.jpg

DSCF8266.jpg

DSCF8267.jpg

DSCF8268.jpg

Soldato
Think we have finished raiding Beales now. Nice solid wood cabinet £250:

Cracking quality item for the money :) Seriously lacking space to put these things at the moment though. Fingers crossed the house move happens soon...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Probably a money/status thing same as top end cars. :p Own a swimming pool or hot tub or too end car ya must be powerful and rich :)

I explained why we have one, it's nothing to do with status...

At a basic level it's something me and my wife really enjoy using. Like most things in life, not everyone enjoys the same things.

Soldato
Halfords torque wrench for the smaller nuts and bolts around the car. Such a joy to use, really well thought out adjustment controls and heft. By comparison my wheel wrench by Silverline is a faff to adjust. I will likely replace it with the bigger Halfords one to complete the set :cool:

20200310_163322.jpg
Lovely, is that the 60? Think I'll be getting myself one of those in the next year, it's all that's missing since I bought one of their huge socket sets!

Back
Top Bottom