Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The White House is out clarifying loss of stuff Trump got wrong in his speech. Everyone is saying how Biden would be bad because he can’t talk, just go and watch Trump’s latest effort. How anyone can watch that and think that Biden is the one who’s mental health is questionable is beyond me.

Soldato
Over the last few years the DemocRats have criticised Trump based on the following:

Cognitive ability (ie. early onset dementia) despite him repeatedly beating them.
Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine (that failed outside the House because Democrats couldn't rig the vote in the Senate).
Using the presidency to make money for his business.
Bragging that being rich means you can touch womens' genitals and they let you do it.
Being a racist.
Colluding with Russia.

Joe Biden has:
Repeatedly struggled during campaigning to put coherent sentences together due to clear cognitive decline.
Admitted on tape to threatening Ukraine with loss of aid if they didn't fire a prosecutor investigating a company his son was on the board of and being paid mega bucks by despite having no expertise.
Been repeatedly filmed touching women and children inappropriately, sniffing their hair and making them visibly uncomfortable in his presence.
Can be seen in a video enthusiastically introducing "Michael Jackson" who is just some guy wearing black face.
The Obama administration that Biden was a part of sold a load of USA's uranium stockpiles to Russia and Obama is even caught on microphone at one stage telling Dmitry Medvedev to pass on a message to Vladimir Putin that he'll have more flexibility once he's elected, they also did the whole "Russia reset" thing in 2009 but why so chummy if they believe Russia is so hostile?

In summary, Democrat supporters are going to vote to elect a man president who ticks all of the boxes of things they have attacked Trump for in the last 4-5 years. Why? because they're every bit as hypocritical as the Democrat party are.

Don't let facts get in the way of the loony left's narrative peddled here by certain people.

Soldato
Soldato
Caporegime
You need to put both sides there as those of us not obsessed with hating trump don't know what your talking about.

What did trump say that is then disproved and from credible non-partisan sources????

Seriously? You havent read the link? What do you want as proof? Fox News confirming the links?

Is it not true then that since his speech the White House has now clarified that three things he stated are wrong?

You going to stick with the stupid point that all you non hating Trump people still believe everything he said in his speech?

Caporegime
Well, I suppose the white house technically isn't a non-partisan source.

How do you win that argument? Perhaps Plasmahal can give me a list of "non partisan" sources he will accept as I will guarantee they will be stating the same thing.

And Fortune.com is only just slightly right wing and he wont even accept that!!!

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fortune-magazine/

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Seriously? You havent read the link? What do you want as proof? Fox News confirming the links?

Is it not true then that since his speech the White House has now clarified that three things he stated are wrong?

You going to stick with the stupid point that all you non hating Trump people still believe everything he said in his speech?

My case and point proven with his garbage posts. Still amazing i still see Plas antics. He will ask for proof but he wont accept or refuses to look at proof. Hence why i blocked him. No doubt he will reply with more nonsense which thankfully i wont see.

Associate
Why does anyone even bother seriously engaging with the likes of Plasmahal, MMJ_UK etc ?

No one is ever going to change their views or convince them otherwise. Just look at how many times mmj_uk pops into this thread, writes some debunked BS, gets called out on it by numerous posters and then vanishes only to pop up a few days later and post the exact same thing again... the cycle repeats.

Having said that they deserve props for being the life and soul of this thread, without their collective retardation this thread would be dull as dishwater.

Soldato
At least mmj has the decency to disappear after being taken apart, intellectually.

Plasma is the equivalent of that knight from the Holy Grail...

Reluctantly, King Arthur fights the Black Knight and, after a short battle, the Knight's left arm is severed, which squirts out copious amounts of blood.

Even at this, the Knight refuses to stand aside, insisting "Tis but a scratch" and that he has "had worse", and fights on while holding his sword with his other arm. Next, his right arm is cut off, but the Knight still does not concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom