Football Manager 2020

Soldato
Wish I could play FM again, but it caused serious relationship issues in the past. At one point, my wife was locked in the bathroom crying in frustration, and I snapped the install disc in half and shoved it under the door in a symbolic gesture. Didn't tell her I didn't actually need the disc to play it, but it did the trick :D Had 2 kids since then though, so my gaming is relegated (pun intended) to an hour or two every couple of nights, usually something mindless like Doom or NFS.

Have fun playing FM2020, yer lucky so-and-so's :p

Associate
I know that feeling well..... wife and 2 kids limited my gaming for a while!

But

I’m upto 101 hours on FM20 now, tend to play when kids in bed and wife wants the TV, then if I’m day off in the week I’ll do the school run and then be a morning gamer ;)

Associate
Is this worth getting now? I played from the very first CM back in the 90s right upto FM2015. I just wasn't playing it enough anymore to warrant rebuying it year after year. Any good reason to get back on board or is it just the same old same old?

Don
Is this worth getting now? I played from the very first CM back in the 90s right upto FM2015. I just wasn't playing it enough anymore to warrant rebuying it year after year. Any good reason to get back on board or is it just the same old same old?

You just missed out on a free trial of the game they've been running for the past few days, I think it expired today.

I've had every FM up until 19, I tried this and didn't notice much different, I don't see much difference between many of them really. I'm sure if I jumped back to 15 there would be a noticeable change.

Associate
I'm still playing my FM16 save and this season seems to be another of those annoying seasons where my team just can't score goals. I have the same base players as previous season (only brought up a few promising youngsters). Yet we out shoot the opponents with 15-20 shots a game and can only get a draw or a one goal win. Extremely frustrating as my striker scored most goals the previous season.

Back
Top Bottom