Xbox One X and Jedi Fallen order - is this game playable?

Associate
Hello. Have an question. I bought Xbox One X and playing Jedi Fallen order. I think game is locked to 30 fps. Also i can make forcing 60 fps in graphic options , but i think graphic will decrease.

Is this game playable for you guys with 30 fps?

Monitor: AORUS AD27QD

Associate
OP
Hey guys. I observed that when i am playing 2-3 meters away from monitor i dont see that 30 fps slowliness. Weird or is this normal?
When i am very close to monitor i can notice that,but when 2-3m away dont.

Man of Honour
Hey guys. I observed that when i am playing 2-3 meters away from monitor i dont see that 30 fps slowliness. Weird or is this normal?
When i am very close to monitor i can notice that,but when 2-3m away dont.
The rods in the retinas of your eyes are what detect motion (generalising here), so the more of your peripheral vision that is filled with the screen the more you will notice low frame rates.

Associate
OP
Ok i downloaded Metro Exodus - 30 fps. Can you teach me how to accept that framerate to be happy?

I ask because i had previously pc with 2080 Ti and 9900K,but sold because of financials problems.

Caporegime
I played it at 30fps and it was fine. I didn't even know they had the 1080p 60fps option until after I completed it. :o

It's a great game though. Just wish it was longer.

Caporegime
I don't!

I've been playing it since xmas and am still not halfway through :D

(I don't have much gaming time, so really long games are a major turn-off)

I admit I did binge play through it in one weekend, but it was one of the very few games that had me hooked from start to finish. Very rare for me these days.

Back
Top Bottom