The Tesla Thread

Caporegime
What's your point? Nobody said it was (apart from wolfie who didn't know).
That you are comparing the vehicles range indicated vs what you actually get and you mentioned advertised mpg

most cars will state say 400miles range when you fill up based on average mpg of that car/drivers recent tank. The car will then do 400miles before needing filling up.

The ‘advertised’ mpg of the car is ignored

Soldato
That you are comparing the vehicles range indicated vs what you actually get and you mentioned advertised mpg

most cars will state say 400miles range when you fill up based on average mpg of that car/drivers recent tank. The car will then do 400miles before needing filling up.

The ‘advertised’ mpg of the car is ignored

Which is exactly the same as the Model 3. The predicted range is based on past efficiency. Wolfie was confusing that with 'rated range' which is exactly the same as official mpg figures (ie not real world).

Soldato
Yeah, that's pretty good. I was actually quite annoyed to find out that I'd be paying £135 tax for my SR+ which whilst has a list price of over £40k costs less than that due to the plug in grant. I didn't even know such a tax existed but it seemed pretty harsh on EVs.

Soldato
No claim back allowed.

However nothing to pay going forward as it's retrospective

Also they are removing the £3.5k grant down to £3k, but anything over £50k from 11.59pm tonight doesn't qualify for the £3.5k

Tesla website stampede anyone??

Soldato
No claim back allowed.

However nothing to pay going forward as it's retrospective

Also they are removing the £3.5k grant down to £3k, but anything over £50k from 11.59pm tonight doesn't qualify for the £3.5k

Tesla website stampede anyone??
I mentioned this on the other thread but surely its possible to cancel the road tax for a refund and then re register on the free rate?

Associate
I mentioned this on the other thread but surely its possible to cancel the road tax for a refund and then re register on the free rate?

No Model 3 owner should have paid anything yet as you don't make a payment in the first year for luxury tax and the Model 3 hasn't been out that long in the UK.

Soldato
The luxury car tax on a Model S was the final nail in the coffin for my Dad's order of one a couple of years ago. It was a stretch as it was but that was a kick in the teeth given the perks for electric cars under the 40k threshold.

Associate
So you have to do something to see the new visualisations? Mine updated last night but I didn't notice any difference whilst driving this morning.
go into autopilot settings and turn it on and accept the warning. the graphics are good, smoother animation and traffic lights seem good as well, not perfect but shows positive signs.
you don't need to have paid for FSD to get the new visuals, just FSD computer the all uk cars should have.

nam

nam

Soldato
first delivery of model Y. Looking very nice with the higher ride height but those staggered 21" wheels . I think the 20" on my performance 3 are the limit already

Back
Top Bottom