FIFA 20

Soldato
Hmm, started using 451 last night and finding it really good, SS Acuna at CM is a perfect all rounder, having to set fullbacks to stay back is a necessary pain, but picked up PIM Lineker to play up top and he has been phenomenal!

Soldato
Club stocked a load of the promo cards this morning as I thought they were too cheap at discard price at 10.5k, sold them all after the repeatable SBC was released at 6pm for 26k each, nice one EA

Caporegime
It does but I'm annoyed Dalglish and Rush are both included. Already got mid Dalglish and won't sell him so it's Rush for me.

Also amusing EA managed to **** up yet another thing by including Schmeichel again then removing him :o

Associate
Got to 14 wins but it was a real chore, the gameplay was horrendous last night. Seem that full on press is the main tactic at the moment and stamina seems to have not effect on players.

Going for Cannavaro in icon swaps to replace untradeable baby Baresi. I like most of the high end icons they have included but most wont make my team.

Soldato
I'm tempted by Kaka & someone or Litmanen & Dalglish, tricky as I'm currently running FB Rooney behind PIM Lineker and it is working well, but also sucked all funds!

Soldato
Not playing again this weekend, enjoying COD. Looked at the swaps and don't see much point in anything other than the prime icon pack, 9 tokens isnt too hard going the rest ain't worth the time.

Caporegime
I'm 7-9, was 7-1. Don't think I've scored a goal this morning and a guy that scored a KO goal after 2 minutes then protected the ball in the corner all game made me want to smash something. Still, if EA want to reward people that play like that they will.

Associate
Got to 17 wins but can’t be bothered going for 20. Think I’ve got 4 games left but with the high press this weekend I just doing have the patience.

Nearly done icon swaps just got 2 squad battle ones todo. Smashed them out early this time as everyone is doing them so lots of quits after the 1st goal. Waited too long last time and had to drop to div 7 from 3 just to get the wins.

Soldato
Need to find something else to play I think, just dont enjoy this.

Probably sell up until TOTS or until we get a patch or something.

Back
Top Bottom