*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Soldato
Just played through the rather generous 3 hour demo of octopath traveler. Really enjoyed it, I picked the merchant girl and then got the scholar and the demo ended shortly afterwards. Gonna pick the full game up for £35 today.

Soldato
I am thinking of picking up Yooka Laylee when it is on sale again, I think it went down to £11 last time.
I found interest in the game when I discovered that it was made by Rare and the spiritual successor to Banjo Kazooie!

Soldato
I am thinking of picking up Yooka Laylee when it is on sale again, I think it went down to £11 last time.
I found interest in the game when I discovered that it was made by Rare and the spiritual successor to Banjo Kazooie!

You might like Snake Pass if you've never played that. Yooka Laylee is OK but the latest one (The Impossible Lair) is very good. More of a DKC clone but really well polished and fun. That was on sale at Christmas - not sure about now.

Soldato
Looks like Game did get some stock as my "pre-order" for the 13th March has dispatched, so I've had to do an emergency BoTW order too, otherwise I'd have nothing to play on it. At least not until the other half has Animal Crossing.

Do I need the online membership thing for anything on BoTW? Or is it all offline? I know I'm going to need it for Animal Crossing so I guess I may as well get it anyway.

Soldato
Just played through the rather generous 3 hour demo of octopath traveler. Really enjoyed it, I picked the merchant girl and then got the scholar and the demo ended shortly afterwards. Gonna pick the full game up for £35 today.

yup do it, it was one of my first switch games and i loved the hell out of it, i chose scholar as my starter, think he's called cyrus or something :)

Soldato
yup do it, it was one of my first switch games and i loved the hell out of it, i chose scholar as my starter, think he's called cyrus or something :)

Picked the game up yesterday, managed a few more hours, really enjoying the old school sprites and gameplay. Carrying on from the demo save, I have the merchant girl and cyrus.

Caporegime
Anybody know the current best place to pre order Animal Crossing? Preferably physical copy.
You'd be better off with digital, as the type of game suits dip in, dip out gameplay without messing around swapping cartridges, also, there might be a delay in getting a physical copy with the whole covid-19 thing...

Back
Top Bottom