Youtube & Ads

Associate
On your smart tvs and iOS devices youtube apps you do...

Yes you can jailbreak iOS but that in itself is hardly ideal just for youtube. All of the jailbreaks these days are tethered and a total hassle.

Or you can leave the restricted and overpriced stuff that is Apple and come to the better platform that has more freedom - Android :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Or just use Safari with an adblocker, even better. No need to downgrade your OS then!
I did this for a long time, it works well but the experience isnt great compared with the apps. Premium also unlocks the features such as background play and sending the text and control out via BT. Its also a lot smoother and seems to have a more reliable buffer in fringe reception when changing cells or going through a dead spot. The app also doesnt seem to allow any integration (basic control) via iDrive/Comand systems in cars.

Overall....I'm thinking it worth the 129rupees per month :p This said, if you can be bothered to maintain a jailbreak, the jailbroken youtube apps do all of the above just as well. I just personally find jailbreaking (well, maintaing a working jailbreak) to be a total pain these days.

Associate
Hi all

Iv made some playlists on youtube and saved videos in each one. All done via Mac whilst logged into youtube.

I logged into the youtube app using the same username and password on my firestick/tv but they dont show up. Neither do the channels iv subscribed to. Tried logging in and out twice.

Are they not meant to sync so I can log into my account on any device and see everything?

Help greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom