Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Bookies give odds on money people are betting. Some people out there are betting on Hilary. They are throwing their money in the bin. If Biden wants to lose all he has to do is chose her.

You know I've been saying she is waiting for the right time to 'join' Biden and accept his proposal to be his running mate, totally tanking the Democrat hopes for the 2020 election in one swoop - I agree with that 100%.

Good to see others now coming around and seeing what is actually happening. That 'debate' was woeful, it was obvious that Biden had prepared for those questions, and we know the DNC has a history of giving out the questions to their 'preferred' candidate, but even with that advantage, and all the hosts helping him, he still had a rough time with Bernie.

Soldato
HAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1239687082160689152

DOJ moves to dismiss the charges against the Russian Company (Concord) who conducted the alleged "information warfare against the US"

Their charges just got dropped. With prejudice. Meaning they were not only wrongfully charged, they were wrongfully charged with an intent to mislead.

THEIR WHOLE SHAM IS FALLING APART

Good to see, I bet it's all but ignored by the MSM.. Now they need to pardon, if not exonerate completely Gen. Flynn and Roger Stone! Their treatment at the hands of the deep state, going after trump through his friends, has been shameful.

Soldato
You know I've been saying she is waiting for the right time to 'join' Biden and accept his proposal to be his running mate, totally tanking the Democrat hopes for the 2020 election in one swoop - I agree with that 100%.

Good to see others now coming around and seeing what is actually happening. That 'debate' was woeful, it was obvious that Biden had prepared for those questions, and we know the DNC has a history of giving out the questions to their 'preferred' candidate, but even with that advantage, and all the hosts helping him, he still had a rough time with Bernie.

You are taking comfort in idiots placing money on something they have zero control over? Seriously? Gambling is for fools.

Soldato
How many people voted for Trump without a vested interest in what we knew he'd do in his grifting?

That's how the ignorant massive amount of Americans are, so that there's enough people still willing to bet on that isn't surprising.

Soldato
Yep in your face religious nut jobs

90147998_10156934944833021_393359583441059840_n.jpg

Caporegime
It seems they were right about Trumps cognitive state though - and a whole lot of other stuff. He is mentally unsound.

Based on what evidence? prior to the Corona Virus the US economy was doing better than ever and unlike Biden, Trump can hold rallies where he talks for an hour without sounding like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. All of the accusations that were thrown at Trump 2 years ago about his mental state are clearly on display with Biden and yet the same media who blew it all out of proportion before are quiet now.

Soldato
What's so shocking? I'd rather listen to Trump talking for an hour about what he's doing for America rather than listening to Biden talk about kids playing with his leg hair and sitting on his lap and how he likes them sitting on his lap.

They don't call him creepy Joe for nothing.
https://joebiden.info/

The one where he tried to touch a little girls breast makes me very angry.
Joe is a pervert all day long.

Soldato
What's so shocking? I'd rather listen to Trump talking for an hour about what he's doing for America rather than listening to Biden talk about kids playing with his leg hair and sitting on his lap and how he likes them sitting on his lap.

They don't call him creepy Joe for nothing.
https://joebiden.info/
It's just that Trump sounds exactly like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic when he rambles for over an hour at one of his rallies.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom