*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
gonna roll a HC monk or barb and just play till i die, then ill abandon D3 for the new POE league. Launch night on D3 is always more stable for me than POE launch of new season so ill leave that till Saturday for most people to have moved on from starting areas

Associate
Oh Damn might have to cart my PC down from my hide spot at work and fire it up for night shift. Was working through BOTW on switch last few weeks. Might check in early will see how we feel when i get up. :)

Associate
Got my demon hunter geared now so poke Necroville if you see me and I can invite.
Power leveling and gearing is available if i'm around
If you apply to join I can't do it if you are still in another clan it wont let me accept.
\mostly on through the night and early morning. :cool:

Associate
Anyone encountered an issue where the video "freezes" but the game is still in progress? I can hear sounds and able to cast spells and all.

When I alt tab the game is back to normal. The freeze happens every 10 seconds or so.

Associate
Anyone encountered an issue where the video "freezes" but the game is still in progress? I can hear sounds and able to cast spells and all.

When I alt tab the game is back to normal. The freeze happens every 10 seconds or so.

I had something similar earlier, twice.

First time froze and then crashed after about 5 seconds.

Second time, froze and then recovered after about 5 seconds.

Soldato
Not had that, but have noticed some irritating bugs this season like skills not activating when hitting the key and at other times skills saying they can't be cast because they're still on cool down when they're quite obviously not (both visually on screen and the corresponding number key on my keyboard has turned white).

Soldato
I'm not sure what to play this season. I've got a crusader to 70 but im not getting any drops and the haedrigs set has no damage bonus until 6 pieces so kind of in a bad position atm.

Quite fancy making a necro and seeing if I have better luck! Anyone fancy giving me a boost? :p

Associate

Reinstalled amd drivers and removed all c++ redistributable seems to have fixed my issue. I dont know why it got fixed though

Soldato
Anyone else finding this season just a tad underwhelming? The entire season bonus thing depends entirely on RNG giving you shrines and pylons, yet yesterday I went through numerous rifts and bounties and didn't see a single one. And today is pretty much the same.

Caporegime
Anyone else finding this season just a tad underwhelming? The entire season bonus thing depends entirely on RNG giving you shrines and pylons, yet yesterday I went through numerous rifts and bounties and didn't see a single one. And today is pretty much the same.

I installed it again, got boosted to 70 and then thought what's the point. Think D3 is finally dead for me, bring on 4!

Soldato
Same here, fire it up for the new season and once I've nabbed the cosmetics I put it away. Only continue to do so because I heard a rumour that D4 will feature some sort of system whereby some cosmetics will be transferred across. Don't know if it's true or not, but hey....

Soldato
Same here, fire it up for the new season and once I've nabbed the cosmetics I put it away. Only continue to do so because I heard a rumour that D4 will feature some sort of system whereby some cosmetics will be transferred across. Don't know if it's true or not, but hey....

I haven't heard that about D4, usually I don't miss any new D4 information. I'd be surprised if they did!

I too also do the seasonal thing then quit, there's a bit of me that would love to see the cosmetics transferred but I refuse to get my hopes up :p

Back
Top Bottom