FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Need to find something else to play I think, just dont enjoy this.

Probably sell up until TOTS or until we get a patch or something.

Same. Thought I'd try one more WL, but I have absolutely no patience for the trash slow gameplay anymore, I just end up quitting all the matches and can't even get Silver 1 in the end. It's just not fun, which is kind of the point of a game...

I considered doing swaps for the Prime Icon pack, but even if I got someone amazing, it won't make the game any better.

Then there's the fact I pack pretty much nothing of value, so haven't been able to upgrade my team for weeks. It's not even that good.

Caporegime
They've really messed this game up haven't they.

Drop deep, one depth and constant pressure went from being overpowered at the start to basically impregnable with each patch. Add auto blocks and you basically don't need to defend at all.

I've just lost yet another game to a 0 shot player that defended the entire game until he had a corner in the 94th minute. Block, block, block, block, post, post, post, post.

Soldato
Ok ill make a venture and try FIFA 20 again now its had another patch while going for these objectives.

edit game one Ping flickered between 26-34.. pretty good really i like that and its something that should have been there for a long time.

Associate
Changed my mind about icons swaps, caved in and did the prime icon pack. Up popped England flag and 1st thought was please don’t be a forward. CB comes up next and then Rio walks out, it’s a win I guess as he will replace base Baresi who I’ve found to be very good. Think I’ll take Maldini with the rest of the tokens to replace base Maldini who I’m playing on 7 Chem at CB.

Soldato
Changed my mind about icons swaps, caved in and did the prime icon pack. Up popped England flag and 1st thought was please don’t be a forward. CB comes up next and then Rio walks out, it’s a win I guess as he will replace base Baresi who I’ve found to be very good. Think I’ll take Maldini with the rest of the tokens to replace base Maldini who I’m playing on 7 Chem at CB.

That’s a massive win Prime Rio is supposed to be awesome this game

Soldato
Literally just sold my coins, ive got like 1 mil in players and untradables some decent ones too, enough for my "fix" but yeah playing the game remotely competitively is done for me.

Associate
Got Walker as one of my red picks, he looks very good stats wise but not sure about high/high on a cb. Going to try him out next to Rio this week instead of Base Maldini who I’m playing on 7 chem.

Back
Top Bottom