Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Finally reached level 155 and completed the battle pass again, hopefully they will be adding 4-player and 5-player squads to Warzone soon!

Associate
Anyone have issues with this game maxing out their CPU to 100% causing crashes and janky gameplay ?

Is there an app out there which can limit your cpu to 99% ? i vaguely remember coming across one a couple of years ago but have had no luck finding it.

Caporegime
What graphical settings are people playing with? If I turn AA off, the jaggies are unbearable. But if I turn it on and use any of the three options, it becomes a blurry mess. :confused: Anisotropic filtering is on high and resolution scale is 100. Should I change it to high quality in my Nvidia settings or something because right now it looks crap?

Associate
I see they just added solos to warzone

What graphical settings are people playing with? If I turn AA off, the jaggies are unbearable. But if I turn it on and use any of the three options, it becomes a blurry mess. :confused: Anisotropic filtering is on high and resolution scale is 100. Should I change it to high quality in my Nvidia settings or something because right now it looks crap?

post a screenshot and keep checking resolution scale, mine resets to 50 all the time for seemingly no reason.

Soldato
I see they just added solos to warzone

post a screenshot and keep checking resolution scale, mine resets to 50 all the time for seemingly no reason.

How do you even take screenshots in COD MW? Ill get some of my settings and how it looks.
Fraps doesnt work and I removed rivatuner server a while back as it was causing issues

Soldato
Thanks bud. Ive only just started playing this in season 2.Im up to level 59 on the battlepass but havent purchased it yet.
I mean is it really worth it? If its just aesthetics then... meh....

I've bought it both this season and last season, unless you're dedicated to this game every evening all evening, which I'm not. It's not worth it, unless you REALLY care for cosmetics. I won't be getting it next season as it's just not going through the ranks fast enough to get the rewards.

Soldato
I'll proably get next season as well as I have enough points from it which I've earned by just playing rather than actually buying credits but I do play a lot. Currently battlepass rank 87 so hoping I can get too 100 within the next 20 days

Soldato
Some screenshots as I finally worked out how to take them (Win key & PrintScreen) They save to C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\Screenshots.
Graphics settings, current gun loadouts and some in game (Hardcore TDM and hardcore Cyberattack) Fantistic looking game that plays very well. Every map has totally different detail with different objects which always amazes me

aAWU7lIh.png
F61rN00h.png
ZXrIQ6vh.png
MTMbVIlh.png
yEtHkuRh.png
ANM297bh.png
p3GZBTLh.jpg
jQr33Dah.jpg
gfUwF79h.jpg
rFgmILeh.jpg
UZjT7Auh.jpg
7vCVcdeh.jpg
xlVF1fSh.jpg
C4QC6Ijh.jpg
q9R5teRh.jpg
rdk78B1h.jpg
q4f5sBCh.jpg
HUcfIQUh.jpg
EFrJ05lh.jpg
8BpRwlYh.jpg
2x8MwK9h.jpg
5d0brXah.jpg
hdPbmShh.jpg
zc7V6MRh.jpg
6dj4Njth.jpg
akTMIYIh.jpg
QfK7xB3h.jpg
vaGRTqzh.jpg
Nv6dnbwh.jpg
HNPxD0kh.jpg
ymzn5Fyh.jpg
c8GJgtlh.jpg
kusi5svh.jpg

ne0

ne0

Associate

Game looks amazing to me, here's my settings:

Nvidia Image Sharpening (0.50)

Every setting in game on max but with following tweaks:

SMAA T2X Filmic
Filmic Strength 0.50
World blur off
Weapon blur on
Film grain 0.25

I also have ray tracing on so not sure how much difference that would make if you didn't.

Soldato
Some screenshots as I finally worked out how to take them (Win key & PrintScreen) They save to C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\Screenshots.
Graphics settings, current gun loadouts and some in game (Hardcore TDM and hardcore Cyberattack) Fantistic looking game that plays very well. Every map has totally different detail with different objects which always amazes me

Can I ask bud, do you get any flickering on your panel in the menus? (I can see you have an X34, I have a AGON 35" and experience such flickering some times everyone once in a while).

Concerning your settings, what rig do you have?

How come Vsync is on may I ask? i thought this gives input lag?

Soldato
Are you going for damascus? If so, good luck leveling the melee weapons. The shield is a pain in the backside!
Haha na I woudn't even get close to getting Damascus. I've barely fired a single LMG and I've not shot one single Rocket yet. I just want to get platinum with the guns I actually use. So far I've done Pistols and SMGS and now just working towards the assault rifles.

Even though they wont be platinum I'm going to say i have platinum Marksman rifles as I will have all of the rifles gold. Can't see myself ever going through the ordeal of using a sheild/knife or the LMG/Snipers

Soldato
Can I ask bud, do you get any flickering on your panel in the menus? (I can see you have an X34, I have a AGON 35" and experience such flickering some times everyone once in a while).
Concerning your settings, what rig do you have?

How come Vsync is on may I ask? i thought this gives input lag?
Nope, no flickering.
Framerate is locked to 100fps in game fps limit. 60fps in game menu fps limit, 30fps out of focus fps limit
Vsync I turn on (in all games) as Nvidia panel is set to application controlled. I researched and tested for many hours and found app controlled and vsync on in game menu to work best

EVGA GTX 1080Ti, stock setting with fan ramp on 45c (30% fan) with a straight line to 80c (100% fan)
Nvidia driver 441.20
PhysX driver 9.19.0218

The game now complains about GPU driver version being out of date on each load but I select No as have no problems

i7 [email protected]
16GB RAM
Win 10 pro 1909

Associate

It's the same for me, I can't work out how to make it look sharp. At the moment even PUBG looks far better than this game

Associate
Anyone have issues with this game maxing out their CPU to 100% causing crashes and janky gameplay ?

Is there an app out there which can limit your cpu to 99% ? i vaguely remember coming across one a couple of years ago but have had no luck finding it.

I was having something similar, found something that worked for me online and that was:

Boot into warzone lobby
Ctrl, alt, del to task manager
Details tab, find warzone
Right click, change the cpu priority to normal
Back to lobby and leave for 5-10 mins before launching a game.

Hasn't crashed since when using this method.

Back
Top Bottom