******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
I have a 300i in my pledge for the game.... i think it is similar to that.... its a nice looking screenshot :)

Yeah it is similar to that. Its the 325A version of it, it also has custom metallic silver paint and i put my own weapons on it, a pair of Gatlings on the wings and a fat Rhino Laser Repeater on the nose mount :D

I also upgraded the QT Drive, necessary if you don't want to be stopping off for Quantum Fuel every 10 minutes...

Caporegime
And the whole roadmap. As a developer when someone decides to change the roadmap changes the time frame also :D
i'm about 90% sure there will be a delay but that is not what it says, the SQ42 Roadmap in its current form does not reflect progress, so they are changing it, they explain why in more detail in Calling all Devs.

Also... Coronavirus, a lot of the devs are now working from home, that was in the most recent news letter.

Associate
Quick question - logged on to my account for the first time in ages and it seems I have 3 packages - the original backing pledge and 2 AMD bundles (which I think I must have got from an AMD graphics card and one I won using the AMD rewards points things in a lottery). Question is - is there actually any benefit to having more than 1 package?

Back
Top Bottom