LG 38GL950G - 3840x1600/G-Sync/144Hz

Caporegime
Got it running absolutely fine with a really cheap oem cable (doesn't even have retention clips!) that seems to be a superstar in disguise!! Ran 4k/120hz fine and now this, what a great cable thanks for throwing it my way when I needed one @Azrael1 ! :D

Hilarious what a trash cable LG supplies with this beast :eek:

Associate
Got it running absolutely fine with a really cheap oem cable (doesn't even have retention clips!) that seems to be a superstar in disguise!! Ran 4k/120hz fine and now this, what a great cable thanks for throwing it my way when I needed one @Azrael1 ! :D

Hilarious what a trash cable LG supplies with this beast :eek:
What cable are you using please?

Soldato

Absolutely bugger all here in the US. Micro Centre (US only vendor, so doesn't break OCuK rules, if it does, mods slap my wrist and I'll edit accordingly) in Chicago and any of their stores that are in stock are pickup from store only.

I'll wait a couple of months and see how it goes, unless OcUK ships internationally which I don't think they do?

Associate
For those of you that have them, can you post up a pic or two so we can see the setup in a normal household setting (gaming den). A bonus would be to have a game on the monitor that looks ace in wide format.

Have been sitting on the fence since stocks arrived, home isolation is making me scratch that itch again.....

Back
Top Bottom