• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
One of the things I'm excited about, even with the existing psvr I think we could see some significant improvements on the ps5

I'm looking forward to anything VR related (star wars rogue one was brilliant), but I fear the technology is still in its infancy. The FOV is nowhere near where it needs to be.

Soldato
"The road to PS5" is a rather weird title to give it, it's the sort of phrase developers use when they either a) announce a delay, or b) released a game they should have already delayed and are discussing how they'll fix it...

Soldato
"The road to PS5" is a rather weird title to give it, it's the sort of phrase developers use when they either a) announce a delay, or b) released a game they should have already delayed and are discussing how they'll fix it...

Reminds me of that FIFA 98 game, Road to World Cup :D

It's 52 minutes in length as well.

Will probably have a some nice lengthy drawn out intro

Soldato
I’m looking forward to the new consoles but no way as hyped as I was for the current systems. I will get them but not really in any rush..... Will be interesting to see how the PS5 compares to Xbox if they reveal anything.

Associate
Ooh, 15 minutes to see if I'll be just buying a PS5 or if it's lacking in power, both systems. I have a huge library already for PS so will buy for that and exclusives. Xbox SX for third party games.

Hope PS haven't dropped the ball on less power in favour of price because it will end up costing me more personally.

Back
Top Bottom