Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
You talk some utter tripe. Biden for his faults isn't in the same game let alone league as Trump for immorality. You are the hypocrite. Where was your outrage when Trump's daughter was granted patents by China while her father negotiated with its leaders. Some of patents for voting machines ffs. Where was your outrage when his son in law was bailed out with a massive loan from the Middle East for his debt ridden real estate once Trump became POTUS? Biden and his son are Boy Scouts compared to the Trump family.
Trump doesn't put anyone except himself first which is shown perfectly by his car crash handling of this crisis. He was scared of the political harm to himself so failed to protect the very people who elected him and pretended it wasn't happening. Oh its happening now and more people will die from his incompetence. So yeah anyone but him is the only sensible statement to make.

We are all hypocrites in one way or another.

Funny how you lefties don't rage over Biden's provable quid pro qou over Ukraine (which is now an impeachable offence), Biden family members getting millions from corrupt Ukrainian gas company, millions in Chinese deals after trips with creepy child touching Joe on air force two and the millions going to other Biden family members. There is so much more but I know you won't apply your oh so high moral standards equally between trump and Biden.

And that's why people like you, in the US will get Trump re-elected.

Soldato
We are all hypocrites in one way or another.

Funny how you lefties don't rage over Biden's provable quid pro qou over Ukraine (which is now an impeachable offence), Biden family members getting millions from corrupt Ukrainian gas company, millions in Chinese deals after trips with creepy child touching Joe on air force two and the millions going to other Biden family members. There is so much more but I know you won't apply your oh so high moral standards equally between trump and Biden.

And that's why people like you, in the US will get Trump re-elected.
Yet you righties rage over this yet remain silent on Trump and his family making multiple times more cash than you claim Biden and his family have made. Trump and family is grifting it right from the tax payer pockets too.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yet you righties rage over this yet remain silent on Trump and his family making multiple times more cash than you claim Biden and his family have made. Trump and family is grifting it right from the tax payer pockets too.

Dont waste your time mate, he cant refute anything and is just looking for a reaction. Not worth the effort.

Soldato
Biden is Einstein compared to Trump. I know 10 year olds with a better vocabulary than Trump, 10 year olds that are just average for their age. It is shocking how much of an idiot he is and his followers just don't see it or don't care.

Soldato
Soldato
the man is dumb as a ******* rock.

So out of thousands of hours of him speaking you got a couple of 2 minute videos where he mispronounces some words then corrects himself straight after, which is something everyone does, even Obama. And what's that got to do with intellect?

Soldato
So out of thousands of hours of him speaking you got a couple of 2 minute videos where he mispronounces some words then corrects himself straight after, which is something everyone does, even Obama. And what's that got to do with intellect?

Have you actually heard him speak? He has the vocabulary of a 10 year old. Every minute you can see him pause searching for a word, fail and so fall back on his constantly used "doing /great/tremendous/amazing/terrific if its positive or fake/tough/bad/loser(s) if negative. I mean you don't need to read Shakespeare to be POTUS but I think he'd struggle with John And Jane Play With a Ball.

Soldato
Oh my god, the vids on Twitter of Trump micro sleeping during the Covid-19 Governors WH briefing. Never seen anything like it. Sleepy sleepy Trump.

Soldato
the man is dumb as a ******* rock.

My favourite is the recent one where he said "tolerited" instead of "tolerated", because he actually made himself jump when he said it. It was so cute, like a puppy noticing it's own foot. It's not in that version of the video though unfortunately.

Soldato
Isn’t that just what you did with that Biden video?

I grabbed those after 1 google search. There are plenty of videos in this thread of him proving he can’t read or put together coherent sentences. Just watch any video from one of his rallies, any of his other speeches or the videos where he gets confused and wanders around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom